Lego Creations Anyone?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Stnywitness, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Hello everyone.
    One of my many favorite things to do is Legos. I've built some pretty legit stuff over the years, and I'd like to know what you people have built! Post a pic or whatever of the build below and I will try and do the same. Let's see em'!
    :D
    607, CarFryer and Eviltoade like this.
  2. EquableHook likes this.
  3. I haven't done any Lego stuff in a while, but I did find this cute old video recently. :)

2013:
    The_Y0sh likes this.
  4. I have a few sets Lego Technic, which I use to make technical stuff sometimes, I have never actually made any of it look good or even functional in the way it should be used, but I just like working on technical details... I currently have a front-wheel drive system with full suspention and an automatic gearbox made. Sadly, it doesn't really work:
    It's supposed to switch to the "low" gear when it's driving too slow and the "high" gear when it's too fast, so that the motor can have a more optimal amount of rotations per minute, but It's always in the low gear, not because the system doesn't work, it does, but because I used such many gearwheels that there is too much friction for it to ever get on the speed it needs to be at for it to switch to the normal gear... It does when you let it drive downhill though...
    Fun fact: downhill, it drives slower than a machine that is only driven by gravety...

I don't really do this kind of stuff seriously, I just sometimes get the feeling I should work on something with lego, it's usually compleatly out of the blue, which makes me take apart what I currently have and start on whatever interests me at that point in time, usually to finish it in a weekend. (What I've written above took me a weekend and two weekdays before I ragequit due to said problem...)
    607 likes this.
  5. What a sad movie :(
    607 likes this.
  6. Haha, I guess you're right. :p
  7. :D
    All good ones!
  8. Just the music
  9. Also the plane that crashed into the building, though. And some other things could probably be interpreted melancholically. ;)
    Stnywitness likes this.
  10. Bro I will buy those baseplates :0
    607 likes this.
  11. They're so nice that when my father and his siblings moved out there had to be quite a discussion about who could have which baseplates. :p (Or maybe some or all are from my mother's side of the family? I'm not quite sure at the moment, to be honest! I do know I've used them a lot!)
  12. I have some and they work great too :D how many u have?
    607 likes this.
  13. I'm not sure, but I think I used all we had, here. For some reason I didn't make an overhead shot, though, only close-ups. :p I'd say about 20.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  14. Wow! Sweet