[Leaving the Empire] Final Farewell from MrBigBux

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MrBigBux, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Well, its time. I have been inactive for years now. I have not been entirely truthful with you all. All the years I have spent on the Empire was time spent collecting promos instead of building Utopia. I haven't had life circumstances get in the way of playing minecraft, I was choosing to play other games. I really did want to finish Utopia and become one of the richest members on the Empire, but I lost interest in minecraft as a whole. I had collected EVERY promo and I had some very rare lore items. I think it is time for me to own up to the truth however. I don't enjoy minecraft anymore. I am not coming back. So I figured I would post this as an announcement that I wont come back. I will host a grief party around 1pm at Utopia tomorrow. Then I shall move to BigBux Tower on Smp6 and host another grief party there (13185) at about 1:30pm. Dont ask for my promos or my rupees. I have already given them all to my brother and dad who will still play on the Empire with you all. Farewell EMC. I leave with many good memories, some bad memories, and I wish you all the best in your endeavors. Farewell. I hope to see you all at my grief parties...

Happy spending and good fortune!
    -MrBigBux
  2. Sorry to hear you go BigBux, I've seen you around a few times and I remember you from a very long time ago here on the Empire. I wish you all the luck in your future endeavours and hope that you have enjoyed your time here, and that you are welcome back any time that you would like :)

Enjoy the future and I hope it is filled with fun and prosperity!
    Deadmaster98 likes this.
  3. Bump. Grief party in half an hour.
  4. Hope you're taking care of the Orange Krysyy head!

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, I wish you all the best :)
  5. Very sad to see you go, man. I didn't get to know you very well, however I do remember gazing in awe at your promo and special items collection when I was but a nooblet here. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.
    Deadmaster98 likes this.
  6. I don't know you at all but even so I'm sorry to see you go. However... You also gained a lot of respect from me with your post. You see; it's all too easy to simply run off or to continue to deny the inevitable. And I think it's really showing if you simply speak up and say what you said. And hey; that's life for you. Nothing lasts forever, it's sad but true.

One comment though, I can't resist...

Oh wait... you had collected. Bah, spoilsport :D For a moment I read that you "have collected" every promo ;)

Anway, I really hope you'll find a lot of fun on those other games which you play now.

And, uhm... Never say never ;) We'll see you back in 3 years or so :)