League Of Legends?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by o0_Jetfire_0o, Oct 12, 2012.

1. im on now , MrSmiley99 is my summoner name
  2. DAMN YOU YOU MADE ME ADDICTED! such a fun game though. me and panda were playing tons ;)
  3. haha my bro got me addicted aswell :)

what server you on? if your not on the same server i cant play with you
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and zaccyboy23 like this.
  4. Alright, I haven't got a summoner name yet but I log in with TrueTwitch1 so I will see you guys soon if your are online.

Again, TrueTwitch1 log-in
    zaccyboy23 likes this.
  5. what server?
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  6. Im on NA server so cant add you :(
    zaccyboy23 likes this.
  7. D:
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and zaccyboy23 like this.
  8. TrueTwitch1 on NA servers. It is my summoner name as well.
  9. Alright, whenever I get on I'll send you a friend request with my smurf, name: Like a smurf :)
  10. guys it is possible to change servers for free :D but it takes 20 minutes and upwards to do because it has to update
    we could organize a 5 man team?
    and imparanoid you could always play on a lower account if you dont think we can handle your level of play ;)
  11. Yep i do Jet, I have a lvl 14 smurf. But watch out, if you switch to another country your ping is going to be insane most likely.
  12. Twitch accept my buddy request, and jetfire u shud swap to an coz that's what majority f us are on.
  13. i play LoL on USA servers :(
  14. i have an ok connection and a great pc but yeah i probably will XD worth a try though

yeah i will, i can always switch back to EU if it doesnt work out
  15. It isn't based off of connection, it's based off of how far away you are from the server host.
  16. I just realized that LOL means League of Legends apart of the popular meme.
    Lol.
  17. I am registering and downloading LoL as I type this.

Now, who wants my Referral Bonus? :p
  18. Hey guys, I will not be online often for a while still.. I have a severe back spasm that keeps me from standing or sitting for extended periods of time and makes walking very difficult. Once I recover, I will get online some but I am also babysitting a 2 month old pitbull puppy and she is a major league handful.... :confused:

Doctor says it should be another few days to heal but if not, on Monday he will change my medication and physical therapy may be the next step to correct it...

I would like it.
    TrueTwitch1
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and AlexHallon like this.
  19. An unknown error occurred during referral :confused:
  20. hmm kk well i can still try it if it doesnt work out oh well :)