League Of Legends?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by o0_Jetfire_0o, Oct 12, 2012.

1. HoN is yet another game I have not heard of :/ I am starting to question my gaming knowledge
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  2. so in a more Call of duty style maps/teams?

btw ISMOOCH can you delete my double post please XD?
  3. DemiGod was a really interesting DOTA model game back in the day. I was never very good though...

One of my closest friends was a WCIII DOTA expert. He could have played professionally if he wanted, and he was an amazing coach. If you didn't know a single thing, he could teach you and get you playing rather well in a short time. Problem is he suffered a severe TBI about 2 years ago, so his mind isn't properly functioning anymore. :(
    He is back in Illinois with his wife and kids, close to family up there. I haven't seen him in about 1-2 years but we talk on occasion.

We used to do DOTA LAN parties in his barracks on Fort Bragg, and it was so much fun... Good times. :)

Man, the memories video games dredge up is wild. :D
  4. omg sorry guys my internet keeps playing up and double posting :/
  5. Is this on MC? If so, ip?
  6. lol. no, its a group style, semi tower defense game.
  7. haha
    No, it is a game genre made popular by a WarCraft 3 Map (MOD).
    DOTA - Defense of the Ancients
    Inspired many games in the genre, most notably LoL - League of Legends.
    DOTA was adopted by Valve and now a sequel is being made as a stand alone game, DOTA 2.

The genre has picked up a more mainstream following since the explosive popularity of LoL.

DotA wiki. :)
  8. I play every once and awhile when I get bored of recording for my youtube and playing MC.

I play on the USA servers however, name: Tehwafflez777 (hmm seems familiar ;))

Favorite character: I don't play much so I don't have many, Ash? youknow the archer girl? Yeah I'm not so much of a tank or heavy. Keep me away from the fight bro. lol
  9. lol i found that the more you play LOL the more you get into it, when you first start playing you dont know the tricks and spots on it, also you start unlocking runes and materies, also playing in groups can be alot more fun.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Tehwafflez like this.
  10. *facepalm*
  11. I used to play LoL but never had friends to play with and always seemed to get stuck in games with excuse my language DOUCHEBAGS >.<. I would always be left alone to try to run up the middle where everything went to try to destroy our base. My team-mates always went to the sides to try to destroy the other team's stuff first and I hated how I always seemed to be level 1 while they had somehow rocketed to level 10. Never had anyone really help me in it.
  12. Im starting LoL now...
  13. im starting again now, with absaloutly no clue what or how to play, orwaht the game is, just playing it
  14. is anyone getting ready 2 play now? its downloading 4 me :)
  15. If you played the north america server i would play with u... I'm a decent player.
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  16. ok leemme finish the donwload :p :D
  17. Ok im in game - S.Name - MrSmiley99
  18. Just re-downloaded it. My old account is still active but I have no idea if I want to stick with it. It's level 5, US server, I never thought I'd stick with the game so I picked something really dumb. My name is FrumpyUndies ._.
  19. I love playing LoL! My favorite champion is definitely Riven.