Landscaping/Garden/Forest Making Contest

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Suldrak, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Username: tecuya
    Server: smp4
    Lot: 9255

2. Great work making a video! Its so much easier to see whats going on than pictures.
    scarligmione and Yukon1200 like this.
  3. Jabrzer0 videos are ok if you take them your self and send me the link via personal message on the forum
  4. Username: Sunny_Chicken
    Server: smp1
    Lot #:2213

yes im helping someone enter lol but just cause they asked me to
  5. Terr and Ghostwolf187 I have a Problem with your entries they are both the same res. As it stands right now I have to go with Ghostwolf187 for the res since it is his res. Please send me a message here on the forums to explain to me whats going on here Thanks in advance.
  6. Oh guys one more thing, and this is for everyone entered into the contest, if you want me to take you Screen shots please put in your post what I'm supposed to take pictures of, because some of the lots i went onto I couldn't find it lol. Thanks in advance
  7. can you mark mine complete please? i don't think I'll add to it now.

it's down the bottom inside the tower.
  8. kk changed yours going to take pics
  9. Username: moyaboya
    Server: SMP3
    Lot: 6070
    Lots more than in the pics so please take pics of what i missed:D

Attached Files:

10. Guys this is your weekend heads up you got this weekend to finish your entries I can't add unfinished entries to the judging. So pretty up your lots, because I'm coming through on Monday to take all the screen shots for those that are unfinished as of right now.
    JabrZer0 likes this.
  11. Username:ZerreissenDirge
    Server:Smp3
    Lot #:6167
    status (complete / not complete):complete
  12. The prizes are huge already, awesome! And the entries look great.
    Hasorko, ZerreissenDirge and d1223m like this.
  13. Good luck everyone!
    Thanks to scarligmione for creating this competition!
    Make sure you vote at the end!
    Replace this later when I think of something else I can end with an exclamation mark!
  14. I think mine as complete as it's every gonna be. Scar, can you take some pictures for me please? :) Just take whatever you think looks pretty haha. Maybe my outside dining area, the main tp area/fountains etc, and the little farm behind my shop :) Thanks.
  15. I also would like pictures to be taken for me, preferably shots at good angles. :D thanks in advance!
  16. I have already taken what i believe are good pics of all the completed ones just waiting for everyone else to finish or late entries
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  17. Username: TannerT
    Server: smp2
    Lot #: 3608
    status (complete / not complete): Not Complete

Hope this isn't too late, but it's really hard to make a giant tree and park... =)
  18. This is the Last Call to update your entry to complete contest closes in 4 hours and 39 min if it is not updated to complete by then I will have to disqualify you. Sorry in advance but you all knew when this contest was ending hehe.
    d1223m likes this.
  19. So I cleared up the confusion right?
  20. hey im really nervous about this contest and mine is complete but did you take the rest of the pictures for me? i cant do it because ISMOOCH banned me for 5 day for speaking spanish and im trying to deal with that. does that disqualify me?