Landscaping/Garden/Forest Making Contest

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Suldrak, Feb 6, 2012.

1. of course i WAS going to build a giant forest overhang but now thats gonna be so mainstream...

im kidding.
    but why did i have to burn down my park?!? WHY?!?
  2. Scarligmione, if you need anyone to take screenshots / keep track of the status of entries, I'd be glad to help.

I'm really looking forward to the aftermath of this contest. Right now we have lots of industrial farms and tree groves, but this will add a whole new sort of 'gardening'. On EMC we have a ton of amazing buildings, but I haven't seen much in the way of landscaping--it'll be cool to see how the town transforms after this.
    scarligmione likes this.
  3. im gonna join

tshack235
    utopia
    complete
    treehouse, 2 enterances. enter my res, go to my chests, turn around, go straight and you'll hit it :)
  4. I have to think about entering. If I don't, I think I will contribute towards the rupees pool! :)
    scarligmione and amadai like this.
  5. omg i have to hurry and build
  6. sounds like a good idea,but will sum1 please explain this a little more thoroughly?
  7. Nice Start Ladies and Gents. Now we just need some smp5 entries hehe

Also Plymouth ill add some more details into the post.
    amadai likes this.
  8. do mancions count
  9. Maybe we could announce in chat on SMP5, just to help promote the contest over there. I should've done something similar for SMP4, because there weren't that many entries.
  10. New ranking on the site ae? Events Organizer :D Nice =p
  11. Username: hayleycolgan
    Server: Smp2
    Lot: 3646

Edit: I'm going to say my res is complete now. I decided to add a floating island which isn't actually finished but at least it's something. Scar, I believe you've already taken photos of my res? Thank you very much.
    scarligmione likes this.
  12. Username: Dc626
    Server: smp4
    Lot #: 8588
    status (complete / not complete):complete
  13. is a farm good? like with a red barn and everything?
  14. I don't know how well mine goes with this but ill add my hat or should I say res into the mix.

Username: iamfuturetrunks

Server: smp1
    Lot #: 1215
    status (complete / not complete): My res is still a work in progress so I can't say its complete but my house (which the design is being worked on now) might not be done by the time this contest is done.
  15. Username:bob48311 and Alexdeminer
    Server:SMP 2
    Lot #:3821
    status (complete / not complete):Not complete
  16. Username: infiniteLoop
    Server: SMP3
    Lot #: 6017

(its still a work in progress though)
    2012-02-21_12.26.05.png 2012-02-21_12.27.13.jpg 2012-02-21_12.28.27.jpg 2012-02-21_12.25.07.jpg
  17. Username: apamment
    Server: 1
    Lot #: 708
    status (complete / not complete): not complete

it's inside my tower, right down the bottom.
  18. Hey, scarligmione! When will you be on smp1 next? I want to pay you or whoever takes the donations 10,000!
  19. As I know he has just gone to sleep Ill reply, you can pay him the money now and send him a PM, he will easily be able to check his rupees history for the payment.
    scarligmione likes this.
  20. Username: Shonnna00
    Server: SMP5
    Lot #: 10011
    DeadScopez12 and scarligmione like this.