[Knowledge] The University of Carthaga (UoC)

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Kaizimir, Nov 9, 2015.

1. I herewith happily announce that work on the first two sections of the university has commenced.

By teacher Mr Suri.
    Basics: Clocks/Timer/Latches: More complex contraptions:

The beginning:

Still a lot to do :) We also need to work on the decorations and lighting -> need to get rid of all these torches. And maybe make the divisions color coded with carpet or something.

I made you some more space. It was clear that RS lab will take up a lot of space
    607 likes this.
  2. I made some class rooms on the second floor:
    My room (geology)
    Free room
    Botany Lab
    Free Room
    Free Room
    Kaizimir likes this.
  3. I just checked out the classrooms you made. They look pretty amazing :)
  4. Yes I agree about the lighting. As bad as torches look, It is the only way so far to keep mobs from spawning in the building.
  5. When Empires are set up we can share this with everyone!
  6. This is great! I'll make room to visit this one day.
    I have a little suggestion. There's something that I've been doing where I take normal items in minecraft and rename them to have a sort of significance. For example, I'll take a piece of shiny flesh, put it in the anvil, and rename it A Dragon Scale, then I'll display it in an item frame for others to see. I have loads of ideas and things already made. They range from funny to surreal and I think it would be a nice addition to your college.
    If you want another example, go to NexusRend's shop on smp6 and look at the hall of shame in the lobby