Kittens are cute :3

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Arinaneko, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Sounds kinda like Australia but with saunas and normal weather. It's winter here and we're still using the aircon :D Benn playing Minecraft long?
  2. just started.
    And I've always wanted to visit Australia, I don't know why I just really really wanna go there
  3. It's a pretty awesome looking place, you definitely should eventually (If you can handle a little heat). Done much travelling before?
  4. We went to spain with my family in november, and I've been to germany in both winter and summer.
    Other than that been going on cruises to sweden or estonia and once to denmark.

I'm good with heat as long as there's ice cream for me to eat. Been eating Ice lollies for the last two weeks non stop
  5. That's alot of cool places :D I'd like to see Spain someday.
    What's an Ice lolly? Never heard of it but it sounds tasty! xD
  6. like ice cream but frozen like ice and you lick it or suck it, you can make 'em by freezing some juice or just go with only water. But remeber to put a stick on it or it'll be hard to eat.
    607 likes this.
  7. ooh, yeah I like those! I'm more of a fan of milkshakes though :D
    Do you play many different games or just trying out Minecraft?
    607 likes this.
  8. If you you bathe kittens in butter, they'll be in the Butter Zone! Mmmmmh.... Butter Flavored kittens ;)
    melk73 likes this.
  9. I play WoW, FFXIV rr, different aeria games. And a lot of video games, I like star ocean, final fantasy serie, actually I play everything, or atleast try everygame and then decide if I like it or not
  10. Oh cool. I just started playing Wow again a few days ago, trying to get back into it. Never really got into Final fantasy, I prefer FPSes or RTSes more. I should probably stop spamming this thread for now. Have a good stay on EMC. See you around xD
  11. Yeah sure, see ya ^^
    607 likes this.