Kad's Supply Co.

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Kalzahar, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: SC of Obsidian
    Delivery: nope
    DeadLine: Wednesday, 10 AM EST June 26th

Total: 13500
    Kadboy likes this.
  2. Can you make this 11 DC's? ; ) (one more that samsimx)
    Jcplugs likes this.
  3. The paper is ready, so just let me know where to drop it and send the payment.
  4. Do you by chance sell wool. I would buy wool if you perhaps to sell any?
  5. Yes, I'm about to start doing so. I should have a proper update post up including another block or so I'll start providing once I finish getting sheep down.
  6. Update: In order to prepare for the 1.6 update with Hardened and Stained Clay, I now offer the option to order Clay Blocks, and the actual Hardened Clay (not dyed) will be added once the update is released on EMC. In addition to this, I am now also selling any color of wool. Please note that the wool may take longer than usual to collect due to both the time required for sheep to grow wool as well as all of the bugs associated with them glitching out of their containment areas. I plan to add a couple more options soon, so stay tuned for more info. :)
    BussGIL, KoenJanssen and deathconn like this.
  7. Item: SC Of Clay Blocks
    Pickup: nope
    Deadline: none
    Kadboy likes this.
  8. I noticed you still haven't picked up your order of Stone Brick, so here's your final reminder. You have about 8 hours left to pick it up, again, at which point I will void your order. (Sorry if it sounds like I'm being pushy. I just want to do my best to make sure you get your order on time and don't have to wait for me to get it again.)
  9. Could you please void it, im tied up with other things atm
  10. Sure, sorry you weren't able to get it in time. Just remember you're free to order the same thing again at any time. :)
  11. Thanks :p, sorry...
  12. Item: DC of netherrack
    Transportation: I can pick it up...
    Deadline: Whenever, just Inbox me when it's ready...I'll just pay when I get on later today
    Kadboy likes this.
  13. two dc's o' glass
    No transport
    No deadline \o3o/
    Kadboy likes this.
  14. Your order is ready for pickup. :)
  15. 1 DC of stone
    no transport
    deadline: Saturday June 24
    Kadboy likes this.
  16. Erm...June 24th is tomorrow, which is a Monday. :confused:
    deathconn and BussGIL like this.
  17. lol can u do it on a monday I need it for a shop I'm building
  18. My point is that you said you want it done by Saturday, June 24th, while the 24th is a Monday. So did you mean to put Saturday the 29th, or Monday the 24th?
  19. whoops sorry I suck at writing I meant on Monday , June 24
  20. 10 DC's of paper
    delivery to 14982
    Whenever you have the chance

(Back up paper stash)
    Kadboy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.