Kad's Supply Co.

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Kalzahar, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10 DC's or paper
    deliver to 14982
    Soon as possibru :)
    Kadboy likes this.
  2. Yours is ready for dropoff, I just need move flags. :p
  3. Your order is ready, so just send the 24.8k and I'll bring it to your res. :)
  4. DC white wool
    No deadline
    16799 on smp8
    I have no perception on how much wool I use :p
    More business for you!
    Kadboy likes this.
  5. Item(s): sc of spruce logs
    Would you like me to transport for you? (If so, specify the res)no
    Optional-Deadline:before 7/2/13
    Kadboy likes this.
  6. Item(s): SC Black wool, 1 stack of red, orange, yellow, green, lime, blue, cyan, light blue, pink, purple.
    Would you like me to transport for you? (If so, specify the res): Yes, 3467 smp2
    Optional-Deadline: I recommend get it by 6:00 AM EST July 3rd

I believe the total is 1300, if that number is wrong please tell me. thanks!
    Kadboy likes this.
  7. Lol I meant 2,300
  8. There's an edit button for a reason
  9. I would love:
    Item: SC of Clay Blocks yo
    Delivery: nope
    Deadline: before EMC updates to 1.6 ( let's say July 10th at latest )
    Kadboy likes this.
  10. Item(s): 1 SC of sand, and 2 DC of netherrack, please.
    Would you like me to transport for you? (If so, specify the res) SMP1, res 1148. I will setup access chests behind spawn for you tomorrow morning. Also, I understand that shipping is free for orders over 1k :)
    Optional-Deadline: No, thanks.
    Kadboy likes this.
  11. Your order is ready for pickup. :)
  12. Why did t I see this?!?!?! I finished my mega mall outside afew days ago. I could have use this! 17008
  13. Item: 1DC of sandstone. Single chest of smooth, single of normal if possible.
    Price: 5.8k
    Deadline: Within 6 hours of this post if possible.
    Address the sign to both my accounts XD
    No Drop Off
    Kadboy likes this.
  14. Sorry, but I wouldn't have been able to get it for you by that deadline even if I had seen this when you first posted it. The 6 hour slot would have, for me, been from about 4:00 AM to 10:00 AM, so blame time zones. :p I'm on right now, so I can start getting yours first and have it by the time you come on, if you still want it.
  15. sc of sand
    well, you are on right now, but i guess if your not contact me
    deadline? whats that mean
    i have cupons too
    Kadboy likes this.
  16. Update: I have now started distributing coupons for use with orders! Each varies in the amount it takes off your total, and there is a limited amount of them. See the original post for details. :)

On a side note, I thought I should address something about the disclaimer. It does still apply, even in a time like this when Minecraft has updated while EMC has not. With the new launcher you are able to easily switch between versions, so there is no reason for that to be a problem with picking up your order. If you are unsure of how to switch back to 1.5.2 after you've updated, go here for a guide: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/guide-new-launcher-go-ahead-and-update.27104/
  17. I call getting the first coupon xD
  18. 10 stacks of glass
    Deliver to 1213 smp1 please
    No dealine
    Thanks

1.1k right?
    Kadboy likes this.
  19. It's just going to be 700R. Glass at 60R/stack * 10 = 600 + 100 for transport.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.