Kad's Supply Co.

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Kalzahar, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi for those who do not know me I am redstoneraider. I am a friend of kad in real life. Some of you have been over reacting on the topic of late orders. This is one of the reasons he is shutting it down. I am not going to name names but I am sad to see that he is to the point of breaking. Sad to see him go. -redstoneraider
  2. People asking about overdue orders barely has anything to do with this. They have every right to ask if their orders are past the deadline, and I respect that. I'm closing it because I can no longer spend as much time collecting orders as I could over the summer, creating a problem for people who expect their orders to be completed on time (as they should).
    redfire23 and MrWhosMagic like this.
  3. so will you re-open in the summer :D
    (probs no D: )
  4. I believe I made the first order ever in this supply co and I dont regret it. At one point I was working with you here and couldnt continue. Best of luck on your next moneymaking strategies.
    Kadboy likes this.
  5. There's a very small chance that may happen, but I'm not going to make any promises right now. ;)
    jrm531 likes this.
  6. Thanks so much Kad, I know how hard you worked on this place and I know nobody can top you off with your legacy on these types of shops! :)
    Ark_Warrior1 and Kadboy like this.
  7. item: Sc of pine log
    take to my res:i will come and get it
    deadline:20 hours
  8. Kadboy likes this.
  9. item: DC Obsidian
    transport: No need
    deadline: Feb 13
    total: 24,800r
  10. He's closed..
    redfire23 and FDNY21 like this.
  11. oh Im stupid
  12. you can order from me though. I only do up to 20 stacks of obsidian though.
  13. Nah, it's ok. Don't put yourself down lol.
    Mistakes happen >_<
    redfire23 likes this.
  14. Don't do that. Regardless of whether he's closed or not, you should never 'leech' people off another one's thread.
  15. sorry
  16. not to be rude, but I ordered 6 months ago and still don't got it. I already paid you
  17. I don't believe he is doing any orders anymore since he isn't accepting new ones.
  18. 6 months, I think he would be able to do it, considering I payed a lot for it
  19. I stopped working on orders when I stopped accepting them, but if you remember how much you paid I would be fine with returning the rupees.
  20. I would like the order, but if I have to I will check how much it was
    EDIT: 4,816 payed
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.