JustinGuy

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by spartan0405, Jul 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sherlock Kryssy, gotcha. or is that Kryssy Holmes?
  2. Maybe aikar would know? I think he should keep it. If there only is 1, and krysyy owns it, there is no way it was duped. Maybe justin died 400 days ago and no one has been in the chunks since.
  3. Head drops haven't even been around for 100 days.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  4. So what was he highest offer you got for the head before it was ripped from your claws? lol
    spartan0405, Monster_ and deathconn like this.
  5. I feel if this head was legit he should have been able to keep it... Just my 2 cents but it seems kinda harsh whenever he was this open about it.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  6. So far my offer of 1R was the highest.
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  7. Maybe just Krysyy Who
  8. The issue is that it might not be 100% legit. It's obviously a real JustinGuy head, but the means used to acquire it might not be so legit.
  9. I dont think any justin heads were duped. All that really was duped was krysyy's head and a few Aikar heads of different nature.
  10. That's what I mean by legit. That it came into the world legitly. Because there's still a possibility that this was legit (legit-ception) but the chance is slim. I mean a dude with this much luck deserves to keep the damn head lol SOMEHOW this was brought into the world, and SOMEHOW it got to him at an end grinder (either that or this is an elaborate story).
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  11. There is no chance that the head was legit because JustinGuy has not been on the server since heads were put in place.
  12. How would one know that for sure? Couldn't he have come onto the server vanished?
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  13. Because I can see all times that he has been logged in. Vanished or not.
    SoulPunisher, PenguinDJ and mba2012 like this.
  14. #WitchCraft #ModsArn'tInvisFromOtherMods
  15. I figured that but I wasn't sure... Truthfully I just really want to believe that this head is indeed legit because I have no idea how it came to be.
    well Justin was admin and krysyy was a mod at a time.... as far as i know mods cant tell if admins were vanished or not but i may be wrong.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  16. Black Magic Or WitchCraft
  17. I don't know what her player head is going for, but I'm quite sure it's worth more than a "fake" justin head, so he has still hit the jackpot by finding it in the woods.

Nothing about the story gives anyone reason to think that the head was real. Anyone who had been holding such an item would surely have known of it's value and been careful or gone back for the items.

The items were left as a troll by someone who knew exactly what they were doing I suspect. All the 'legit' ways for this head to exist have already been ruled out. If anyone encounters another, they would be best to turn it over to staff or risk being banned as conspiring to distribute items created outside of legit minecraft means.

Staff is not ignorant of the way that these items come into existence. Some of us are also aware of measures taken to prevent future creation of such items and to track their activity. Anyone foolish enough to mess around rather than turn the items over to staff will be caught or ratted out by the person who does get caught and doesn't want banned. Let's use our 'heads' people.
  18. Could there have been another Head Plugin in the past. Perhaps one that only the staff had access to. Where you got them by command. Maybe a staff member made Justins head. A player could have found or been given this head. Perhaps then this player leaves the server, and recently returns. Maybe at this point he/she does not realize what they have, and dies with the item.

(Super Rare Chance of this being Remotely Possible)
    Edit: Also Interested in what Kryssy finds out. If it is truely 100% Legit, will he get it back?
  19. Nope. I have found the source. Am not revealing. It is handled.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.