Justin, are you ok?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by vividOptimism, Jul 20, 2012.

1. I see what your trying to get at there but what would I do when a burglar comes in my house at night and has a gun?Oh no don't shoot me I am only a poor defenseless kid. No I am going to pull my handgun out of my night table and show him how its done. As Aikar said gun laws will not stop criminals from obtaining guns as they get them illegally it would only stop people like me (my dad) from getting guns to protect ourselves.
  2. It seems that Australia has their own problems with sharp and pointy things:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-15426277
    http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/weird/macdonald/index_1.html
    http://ahrens.tripod.com/serial/miltmrdr.html

I don't own a gun but I do have access to a lot of lethal items: poisons, power tools, electrical cords. I could even use my car to kill someone.

Most people are good, responsible, and sane. Admittedly you see a lot of American idiots in the news but I think we don't have a monopoly on them either: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHnYjFd02Gg
    As I recall that took place in the middle east. I'm sure I could spend the rest of my life posting other examples.
  3. Its people high on BathSalts. Thats the prob. I forgot where but their was this dude and he walked into a Movie Theater with a shotgun and a Tear gas grenade, he walked into on of the movie theater rooms chucked the tear gas grenade then started shooting like a mad man and killed 12 and wouned over 50. We need to control America, weed is being used as a MEDICINE, people gettting high off of BATHSALTS. What has America come too?
  4. Does Copherfield know that you moved to the Islands with EMC Money? :eek:;)
    [EDIT] This is just a joke!

On a side note, it must be nice to have Kalland money. Although, I think I'd request my contract to move to Turks & Caicos. I'd do tech support for old ladies, and make everyone think my job was tough. Because, you know, computers are scary.
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  5. I'd like to point out that not everyone who owns a firearm has purchased it for protection as the main priority. I shoot competitively with different types of firearms, specifically shotguns. My original intention was to just use the firearms I own for target shooting/hunting. That being said, I don't ever intend to use my firearms in a harmful way towards another human unless I have to. However, that idea won't stop me from getting my CHL/a handgun the day I turn 21 and having the ability to protect the ones I care about, just in case.
  6. What does that mean?...
  7. I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this, but I live next to NYC. It is extremely hard to get a carry permit within the city limits. A lot of the liberal gun control advocates use NYC as an example of how gun control works. However, the city is a totally different animal than every other part of America. Not every town has a police officer on every corner. (An exaggeration of course. I simply mean that Manhattan is loaded with Police. Try double parking once....)

In any case, while I do not own firearms, I most definitely support a concealed carry.... As long as the background checks are done properly. When I lived in PA, there were far too many shops willing to sell to anyone. They had a 3 day waiting period, but never did any true background checks.
    HillbillyBeastly and nab27 like this.
  8. I was just being silly. Copherfield made a bunch of ridiculous accusations towards Justin and Jeremy, that were completely unwarranted. I'm sure someone will see this and link to the thread. ;)
    jkjkjk182 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  9. Having a gun to protect your family and property from an intruder bent on doing you harm is one reason people in America purchase guns, but the biggest reason we have the right to bear arms IN our Constitution is so that we can protect ourselves from our government. Our Founding Fathers did not want the government of the United States of America to ever have the upper hand over us. We have the right to bear arms so that we can rise up if we ever need to and stamp out tyranny. That is why gun control laws only go so far in this country. Having restrictions is fine, but we would have to go against the very wishes of our Founding Fathers to take the right to bear arms out of the Constitution. And that is why America will never have complete anti-gun laws. And frankly, I could give a flying leap what opinion other countries have of that. I don't go around passing judgments on the structure of your governments. If I wanted to live in Australia I would move there.
  10. And now our government is spending money keeping this idiot alive. They should stop spending money on him, and let him starve in his cell. It is really unfortunate that the police didnt put a few bullets into him, that would have been a wiser use of money.
  11. And this brings us to another issue our government can not stop spending money on retarded stuff like this. Even though we are what 21 trillion dollars in debt?
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  12. that's how i fell on all the murderer's that they keep locked up for 60+ years stop wasting our tax money on these waste's of space and life
  13. actually were
    15,871,166,712,271 in debt
  14. Yeah that was like 6 months ago I have no clue what it is now.
  15. I think the death penalty is very justified in cases where the evidence is VERY strong and there is no denying that the accused is the killer, like in this case.
    HillbillyBeastly likes this.
  16. yes for those convicted of capital murder or sentenced to life in prison i don't care if they "pay there dues by spending there life in a cell" i don't want to spend money on those who will never benefit society ever again even those i know this might be a bit harsh but those who manufacture drugs and sell them to young people and ruin countless other's life's
    HillbillyBeastly and jkjkjk182 like this.
  17. After the nut job shot that representative in Arizona over a year ago the government put him in a mental ward to try and make him sane again so he can actually stand trial. Yep that's right spending taxpayers money so we can have a trial for someone who should be taken out back and shot. I am sorry but I think that is one of the dumbest things.
  18. My prayers to the families of the victims of the shootings :( Why would somebody do that?

Glad to hear you're OK, Justin :)
  19. Doesn't look like China is getting there money back anytime soon.
    vividOptimism likes this.
  20. well really we've always been in debt ever since the country started and i don't think china will ever see that money in 100 years
    vividOptimism likes this.