Just thought I need to vent a little.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Sometimes, if they are kids from a rough neighborhood it is the only way to get through to them, I got burned with hot glue today, I told him to *expletive* off nothing. He does it aghain, I smash his nose with a stool, he backed off...

Jtc, I know it may go against your religion and sometimes the law but when these kids start having a go at you it can be the only way, however it was a TINY bit OTT, not that much should have been needed.
    BilboBaggins23 likes this.
  2. Jtc, say you are walking with your dad/mom making little jokes to yourself then someone hears your joke and takes your mom/dad and physically hurts them. Would you just walk away? Not do anything?
  3. My town is full of abusive parents, irresponsible adults, alot of people carry knives in public (but hidden) even though it's illegal to do that in the UK, and the cocaine and marijuana is so abundant and cheap there's enough to throw at my window every night.
  4. I see what your saying; but he should've taken action, not tell him to go and die. He should've gotten an adult, tackled him, ect. NOT just insult him with words. He would've had the right to beat that kid senseless, for he would've been protecting his friend.

Like i said to minner, he should've taken action. If a guy walked up to you and said:
    "I'm gonna murder you" Would you sit there and say "No you won't!" Or would you run for the hills?
    battmeghs likes this.
  5. I would say "No you won't!" because he'd be blagging.
  6. What meghs said, if you came home like that, your parents should be concerned and want to teach the kids and/or parents a lesson of their own.
    battmeghs likes this.
  7. Sounds like you live in a nice place.
    I can't fake saying that in real life.
    Creeper655 likes this.
  8. Call the cops! Call the cops! They deserve it! They deserve it!
  9. Sounds like my town....

i will type up my response to the event later.
  10. hmm.... nvm ( was going to say something really mean but hey I don't know you so :) )

Btw I apologize for what I didn't post ^ xD. You can keep wondering.
  11. People are meanies. :p Sorry you had to go through all that.
  12. I have to say, you handled this situation in a disappointing manner.

Firstly, just because one personally considers an insult to be a joke does not mean the person being insulted will feel the same about it. While there may be people like this who indeed are rather erratic and can't take criticism, it's no excuse, and you gave into threats requiring you not to inform an authority.

Most disappointing at all, you never even tried to deploy a lava wall, either when your friend was thrown against a car or when you yourself were being attacked. There is no mention you had the necessary equipment, namely dirt and lava buckets, required to construct a lava wall in haste, and this was distracted further when you told that other 'gimp' to jump in the river. Have my efforts to educate EMC about the utilitarian nature of lava walls been in vain??

I kid, I do hope something can be resolved. :)
    L0tad and battmeghs like this.
  13. soul has the best luck, noone ever picks fights with me anymore :(
  14. I hope so... -_-
  15. Kay, School expelled the chav and are going to exclude one of the year 9s who jumped us. Turns out there was only one year 9 and the rest were year 10s, and one was a year 11. Police are already involved so no point in phoning them :3
  16. Yeah! Send them to jail/juvy! Send them to jail/juvy! ^.^
    TheMinner333 likes this.
  17. i'm almost certain my son will be cyber schooled/home schooled, as the schools around where i live are so disgusting in the manner that half of the children do drugs, or, even when i was a senior in high school, i could hear the kids on the bus that were 10-13+ years old bragging they had sex. :eek: i don't recall any kids doing what they've done to you, let alone the stories you've told us about walking your dog..
    but maybe you should just stop going anywhere by yourself? lol because you seem to always run into some sort of trouble.

i live in a very small little town, and everyone knows pretty much everyone, i feel safe letting my son (when he gets older) to ride his bike around town by himself, right now he's far too little to be unwatched but it is very safe for him and i to take a walk around the block, i wish that was true for you..

but i don't think you answered what i asked before, about your parents? have you told them about any of these things that have happened? also, i'm glad someone took action and called the authorities and the kids are being held accountable for the things they did. its a shame their parents didn't raise them better.
    L0tad likes this.

18. image.jpg
  19. They've heard everything and got the police involved.
    To go to jail in the UK you have to be 18+. If you're younger you'll just get a fine.

Btw, the chav is having charges pressed by me and my friend. He's assaulted several other people like this in the past and has been caught and has also been caught selling Marijuana to Year 9s and 10s. He has a criminal record.
    battmeghs likes this.
  20. I'm Year 10, how do I contact him? ( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.