Just Like Battle of the Sexes but with Politics

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by EquableHook, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh I got ninjadd 8
    EquableHook likes this.
  2. 6. (cough, cough, sexually abuses women, loves war, is a pawn for Putin, need I go on, cough, cough)
    Carbonyx, no_thing and EquableHook like this.
  3. I liked every single one of your votes because you all are people and have an opinion and thank you for doing this interesting battle.
    cowland123 and Sgt_Pepper4 like this.
  4. We're screwed either way.

5. Third Party Voters can be plus or minus .001

Just like real life, you will not have much sway in the result unless there are a lot of supporters.
  6. Well if this game had us voters only, it could maybe in someway tell us who is going to win.
    EquableHook likes this.
  7. It would show us what EMC players would vote for - a tiny minority of the US population, and even then some of those would lie for shits and giggles. Things like this aren't, and never will be, representative of the larger population's will. The only thing that's going to tell us who is going to win is when the results roll in and the world finds out which of the two crap candidates you picked this year and pray you didn't just screw over the rest of the world.
  8. Choosing from the least of two evils...

UltiPig, Gawadrolt and EquableHook like this.
  9. True. It's not a perfect world, but it has 21% oxygen so I will take it.
    EquableHook likes this.
  10. Can't vote, as I'm not in America, but if I had to choose, the current number is 4 :p
    EquableHook likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.