Joshmcf's 400 Day Party!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by joshmcf, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Thanks bro! :)
  2. No problem XD

You deserve it XD
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. This has nothing to do with me :p
  4. Give me my 1r back!:mad:

Nah, jk. Still, sorry Josh!

Happy 400 days Josh! =D
  5. Happy 400th day! Mine is like 2 days from now. I would ask to collab but I'm busy that day.
  6. So at first I planned to only spend 40k on this, but I lost track and spent all 70k of my rupees! I hope many people attend my party!
  7. IM TOTALLY COMING!!!:D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. I'm donating 1k if I have time. I have 9 k or so, so it's not that much for me.
    How will the dispensers be set up? It must be possible for all players to get some items.
    I hope the games will be fun too!
  9. Donated and visited the dispensers, they are set up good
  10. For anyone that is wondering, I have 60 dispensers stacked into 2 rows hooked up to the same red stone line n
  11. Updated the main post with pictures. I am ready, are you?
  12. Are the party games to have those shiny things i saw at the front? Cuz I can has win dose, mi no gusta dropping parties.
  13. I can go to this now! :)
  14. An important event that I cannot miss has popped up this Friday! I have moved it to the following week (March 8)!
  15. really? I was so exited by being it tomorrow:(
    Edit: what event?
  16. Sigh I wish it wasn't moved now I have to wait a whole another week :(
    607 likes this.
  17. dude, be happy that he's doing it XD
    607 likes this.
  18. Yeah, it would either have been next Friday, or not at all!
  19. Ik I was just really looking forward to it cause I had a really hard week at school and I wanted that to be a stress reliever or something
  20. Derp

I was up till 3:30 working on my math project on Tuesday

Then, I had to get up at 5:00 to get ready for school (Im the first stop on the bus)