Ive had a bad day.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Elysianx, Oct 10, 2012.

1. so its a bad day blaw blaw blaw i dont know the rest of this song
  2. I don't have bad days, since I control all reality surrounding me.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  3. I started singing that song after I read the title lol.
    Do you mean Malicaii12? From his page: "I have a lot going on in my life right now. I need to focus my energy on other things. I have gone through a lot recently, and wouldn't want to have clouded judgement."

I've been having a bad last few days. Crazy dreams, had my husband cut my hair after I found out my aunt was talking about my blue hair behind my back, haven't slept well and been hurting.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  4. Not really having a bad day, but I'm a bit upset that Civ V crashed on me. AGAIN.
  5. so is it a good thing you cut your hair
  6. No, I loved having my blue hair. It's the first time I've dyed it something besides a basic color and we had the extra money and the stuff was on sale so I got the stuff and did it. Everyone loved it and complemented it. I shared a picture on facebook and my aunt liked it but I found out from my sister that our aunt was making a huge deal about it: "She posted a picture on facebook and she dyed her @#!$ hair green! It's like come on now!" So I had it cut, I still have some blue in my bangs and the tips of my hair but It's not like it was.
  7. so you got your hair cut because she died her hair green
  8. No. She cut it because her aunt was being a turd about it.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  9. No. Re-Read what I wrote.
  10. Okay, I don't mean to offend anybody in your family, but don't listen to your aunt. She sounds like a hypocrite, and has no guts. She wants to say something about you, she says it to your face; or it doesn't mean anything.

If I came across as harsh; i've had to calm my brother down because he was going to fight with somebody, I had to shout at my mum and make her tear up to tell her that the teachers in my primary school only care about their wages, and they won't do anything about bullying. They let me get bullied for 7 years straight. My high school wants to sue them or something for not following legal guidelines, allowing kids with poor SATs results to be lied to (I am one of those people, and so is my dyslexic friend) and for not doing anything about kids getting bullied.

I also got into an argument with a teacher, I skipped a detention because I didn't do anything to deserve it...

These past 3 days have been hell on earth for me.

Anybody else?
  11. Anyway, back to the point of this thread, I have been having a bad day because yesterday at my school, my best friend got expelled.
  12. Ouch. What for?
  13. He got into a huge fight with another kid. The other kid was suspended, not expelled.
  14. That happened at my school, but I didn't hear about suspension, quite coincidental...
  15. My friend said someting along the same line.

"When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and leave Life wondering how you did it."
  16. i heard that at school
  17. Here's my day...
    Went to school angry because I got banned from our PC. (thx Dad)
    Realized my school iPad wasn't charged.
    In PE we played football, other team was OP.
    Went home and found out my iPod won't ship till 3 days...
    Am here now sulking about my technology life going down the drain for two weeks...
  18. I prefer, "When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade, MAKE LIFE TAKE THE LEMONS BACK! WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO WITH THESE?! I DEMAND TO SEE LIFE'S MANAGER! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! I AM THE MAN WHO'S GOING TO BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! WITH THE LEMONS! I AM GOING TO HAVE MY ENGINEERS MAKE A COMBUSTIBLE LEMON, THAT BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!".
  19. I thought the quote was:
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. Demand to see life's manager. Get Mad! Say I don't want your lemons! Threaten to burn their house down, with lemons.
  20. I litteraly laughed of my chair and on to the floor. I think I have a broken nose.