Ive had a bad day.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Elysianx, Oct 10, 2012.

1. What? But percussionists don't sit while playing…?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Ughh i got worst day, too much homework, a math test, they didnt let me play minecraft lan with my friend in computer class :mad:
  3. The band does, and we adopted that :)
  4. Pfft… :rolleyes:
  5. I thought malicious was a moderator too
  6. Well I had my last CC meet today (League) since I am in JV:(. Didn't run a PR sadly so I am really mad at myself but I guess I get to focus on marching band.
    P.S. my band dominates at all of our competitions
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. I live in CO too!
  8. Ikr? Marching season is terrible.
  9. then dont text in class
    SparerToaster and chickeneer like this.
  10. My parents argued all day.
  11. i won the million dollar lottery
  12. I had a headache today, last for almost the whole day. Started when I woke up. Which caused me to be annoyed easily, can't concentrate on anything.
  13. wow what a bad day i broke my toe on a shake weight :D
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  14. I don't think you are the first I have met that has done that...
  15. I dropped a brick on my foot 6 times and died on my ROTMG game :(
  16. I hurts pretty bad though.
  17. I would imagine. I have been lucky not to ever break anything up until now but I certainly understand
  18. I have had my cheek split open, with the bone exposed by the rounded tip of a tennis racquet (long story). You dont understand pain if all that has happened to you is a broken toe:p
  19. I accidently misread that as. "My cheek is split open, with the...." [like right now]
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  20. Had a really rainy day today, somebody was tosspotting around and set the fire alarm off, skipped my detention and found out some kid wants to mess with my brother. The teachers were alerted, and if the kid threatens to do this again, I'm going to smash his skull :D