iUlti (Ulti Inc.) - Enchanted Bookstore

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by ultipig, Dec 30, 2014.

?

Will you buy enchanted books at my store?

Yeah! 11 vote(s) 100.0%
Nah! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. This is a bump for nocturnal players and players residing outside of American time zones. :)
    tuq1 likes this.
  2. Bump. A lot of books are still in stock for everyone to enjoy! :)
    tuq1 likes this.
  3. Bump. Business is going well. If anyone needs enchanted books, everything is in stock. :)
    tuq1 likes this.
  4. Everything in the store is still well-stocked.

I have added signs above some of the items indicating the amount of books that need to be purchased in order for the prices to fall! :)

Come check out the store now if you haven't already! Use /v 16097@bookstore on SMP8 to get to the store.
    tuq1 likes this.
  5. Bump.

Over THREE-HUNDRED books have been sold so far! Thanks, everyone! :)

I am now accepting orders! If you are planning to order some books, please speak to me in-game or PM me on the forums!
    tuq1 likes this.
  6. Bump.

Over SIX-HUNDRED books have been sold so far. Thanks, everyone!

The store has been fully stocked, too (items are consistently stocked), and some books' prices have been decreased!
    Enjoy! :)
    tuq1 and Sgt_Pepper4 like this.
  7. Bump.

Over seven-hundred books have now been sold so far! It is easy to keep the store in stock, so if anybody needs any enchanted books, come to my store at 16097@bookstore on SMP8! :)
    tuq1, Sgt_Pepper4 and ToddV like this.
  8. Bump. Around 1,600 enchanted books have been sold! :)

I have re-organized the store's layout, and I need suggestions for what to put in the center of the room. There is no underground space, so nothing can be below the floor.

Below is a screenshot I took of the store before it was cleaned up.

What can be seen below is the result of the re-organization period. Enchanted books are now a bit easier to find. What should be added in the blank space?
  9. As a reminder, this store will be completely stocked once every Tuesday (Wednesday if it is late) or once a specific book has been sold out.

With that being said, the store has just been fully stocked. 2,632 emeralds were used to stock 239 books. Almost 2,000 books have been sold so far! Thanks for the support, everyone! :)
    Sgt_Pepper4 and tuq1 like this.
  10. just visited, thank you so much for building this! not the first time im gonna go ;)
    Sgt_Pepper4, tuq1 and UltiPig like this.
  11. Bump. If you need enchanted books, please be sure to purchase them now. I restock the entire shop every Monday night! ...Or at least I try to. :)
  12. ooh, didn't know this was opened. I've been needing a new armor set, I'll stop by later :D
    tuq1 and UltiPig like this.
  13. It turns out that I had to get some things done in real life for a bit, so I am going to restock my entire shop tomorrow, which is Tuesday, March 29th, 2016. Remember - I only try to restock on Monday nights. Tuesday is the official stocking day for each week! :)

Oh, and there is one more thing: 1,000,000 rupees have been made in sales! Thank you, everyone! I have something cool I have been working on that I will show to you guys later. :D
    Sgt_Pepper4 and tuq1 like this.
  14. The new 1.9 enchantment books are now available. :)

/v iUlti on SMP8