Its not just SMP3 anymore...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mrlegitislegit, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Agreed.
    I've stayed loyal to SMP2 since January 15, 2012.
    I never plan on leaving :)
    RainbowChin likes this.
  2. I keep around a few of the servers. Smp9, 3 and 1. I think I can define why I go on them really... Smp9 to chat, Smp3 for quiet time and Smp1 for economy I guess :p However as haro said, Smp1 has died out in the last week, and the economy is somewhat going downhill....till 1.7!
  3. And meanwhile, smp9 has 30 players constantly...
  4. SMP3 has always been my home, except for my lot on SMP6 I got when I had Gold, but SMP3 has always been my home server, with the rest mostly being used for the wild.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  5. I think I found the problem...
  6. *like*
    -536 days
    -Still on 10398, smp5 from day 1 :)
    Palmsugar and jacob5089 like this.
  7. Lol ikr?
    I've been on 4029 since I joined, only reset once :p
  8. Couple of Solutions:
    Build mega malls or cool stuff on the servers
    Hold events on the servers
    Hire SkyDoesMinecraft, Paragonnova, The Yogscast, Swimmingbird, and every other youtuber on the SMP servers.
  9. I remember the days smp2 was too popular XD
    SuperVal_Junior likes this.
  10. They all moved to 7 :) we are now the new 1. Many afk people and on average about 20 people on
  11. That would be the best idea ever. :p Every smp is a district, the Capitol is the EMC Staff (except less worse), and they would fight to the death on stage and it would be livestreamed. :p
    Kells18 likes this.
  12. SMP1 and 2 are the worse ones among the SMP servers in my opinion..
  13. I have been on EMC for over 2 years and I have been on SMP2 all this time and for you to say it is one of the worst is unfair because even though the server is quiet the community is awesome buti think something to spread the word of EMC such as minecon did will help us all lot.
  14. When i come on, its usually me and Superval, with the occasional player that comes and goes. I have seen smp 1 loose player count over the past few days too. Smp 1 or smp 2 Sould be recommended.
    SuperVal_Junior likes this.
  15. Worse meaning player count wise.. :confused: