Its Been a Ride

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by iSmooch, Jul 9, 2012.

1. It sucks to see you go! :( Lets just hope, that whoever takes your place as a mod, can live up to your epicness!
    josh303011 likes this.
  2. Yeah, thats what I want to know...does this mean hayley is leaving as well, or no?
    josh303011 likes this.
  3. impossible nobody can live up that level of epicness p.s. ( its over 9000)
    josh303011 likes this.
  4. He is gone...

I think we can all remeber this as the day when we almost captured Captian ISMOOCH! "Whoah whoah waaaa" *splash*
    hayleycolgan and josh303011 like this.
  5. Is it possible you come back soon enough?
    josh303011 likes this.
  6. read the previous posts it will kinda answer your question
    josh303011 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  7. Sorry to see you leave. Good luck with your real life stuff, no matter what it is. Thanks for all the time and work you spend helping this community. Maybe, and I hope so, we can see you back when you real life has gotten less stressful. Either way I wish you nothing but the best.
    josh303011 and sqiggleyjeff like this.
  8. this message brought tears to my eyes :( it is so sad to see my favorite mod leave :( :( :( :(
    josh303011 and sqiggleyjeff like this.
  9. I am sad to see you go ISMOOCH. :( You will be missed. I wish I had been around more up until now, I have been super busy myself and Minecraft has taken a much lesser role in my life. ;(
  10. no... this is horrible.
    this is actually a little bad. if anybody sees this, mainly griefers... and they see a mod leaving... no.
    please ismooch, remember us, we will remember you. good luck IRL, and come back sometime. even if it has to be next year, 2 years, hell even if we see you playing some other game 12 years from now.
    no new mod could live up to you ismooch. you where practically an original mod. you cant be replaced. whatever is going on, i hope it smooth's out. goodbye, sir.
  11. Real life can be such a nuisance. Good luck.
  12. ISMOOCH.... all I can say is, Good luck in real life! Enjoy your family! The grass is NOT always greener on the other side of the hill!

Forever remember the day 7.09.12 The day a great mod left our ranks, the day ISMOOCH left.....
  13. Good Bye party for ISMOOCH at his res on smp7
  14. when?
  15. I wish you the best :)
  16. Awwwwwwww hey. Darn it.

But, people come and people go; it's the transient nature of existence; some kinda Buddhist stuff going on there; the impermanence of all things.

I hope you have a good time doing whatever-you-will-be-doing,

I totally understand the band-aid approach,

...but I do hope that, maybe - after some appropriate interval to get over withdrawal symptoms - that you can come back to visit.

Thanks for all your efforts in moderating EMC.

Very best wishes.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  17. right now
  18. ok be there in 10 mins
  19. Wishing you luck in your Real Life Strife, Smooch. I wish we'd met, everything I have ever read about you has made me fall over laughing, or make me wish I was there. Good luck, stay safe, and on behalf of Rob, eat Cake!