Is there a Rainbow Runner on EMC?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CDJS, Mar 2, 2015.

1. I think that'll be up to rainbowchin or chickeneer. Prolly the games server, whenever it's ready.
  2. Hey Everyone!

I've mostly finished the build. 90% of my res is a mess, but i'm still inviting you all over to check it out. Give the game a test or two, and let me know what you think!

Go to Utopia (/v 5409 run) to check it out.
    Please only one at a time, and don't hang out in the prize room to be fair to the next player. Hope you enjoy it!

B4DMAN5IMON likes this.
  3. Im going to go ahead and bump this. Adding an update to the convo... there are at least two runners in utopia now. Alain1087 and I installed his last night and he gave it an awesome theme IMO. Since hes good about navigation I'm going to assume there's a teleport for it already.. but im not in-game atm so ill post an address and screen shot when I get on tonight if he hasn't set it up.
    MrBOBY02 likes this.
  4. Alain1087's Dragon Escape:

Getting there: Visit 5304 in Utopia, head straight into the lobby, and the teleport will be on your right.

For more information on building the runners, check out : The Party Garden Build - the Forest Runner