[IRRELIGIOUS THREAD] For Science Things.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 72Volt, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Keep the two apart. You only post this to ridicule religion. I find this offensive and you should take this down.
    Daxter9133 likes this.
  2. No, as it will require faster than light travel.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  3. While that photo is hilarious, it is the type of thing that will get this thread shut down.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  4. Instant? No, light speed? Yes.
  5. isnt light speed impossible for us though? we can go 99.9 percent of light speed but never more right?
  6. Why is that guy blessing Grenade launchers?!
  7. Even getting close would be obscenely difficult. As an object is approaching light speed it gains infinitely more mass, which requires infinitely more energy to move it.
  8. I have no idea, but I'll take a stab at it.
    Whoever those soldiers are, it is probably their belief that being in the army is what God wants.
    And thus, they need there grenade launchers blessed for some apparent reason.
  9. hang on a minute, aren't they mortars lol?
    SoulPunisher and Gap542 like this.
  10. I've got a question, how come there is no proof of evolution? There is no in between evidence to this
  11. evolution is hard to demonstrate seeing as it takes millions of years to occur
  12. Play a game of pokemon. Imagine when your pokemon evolves it takes millions of years.
  13. Have you seen other species? They have evolved over millions of year, why cant we?
    L0tad and jkjkjk182 like this.
  14. From what viewpoint are you asking this from?
  15. From a religious view
  16. If it takes millions of years don't you think there would be some evidence?
  17. Where's the proof of god.
    AlexHallon, SoulPunisher and L0tad like this.
  18. Read the bible
  19. what is to say the Bible is true (i am a Christian, that takes comfort in the sciences btw)