?

Have you tried the parkour courses at /v 6273 of SMP 3?

Yes, all the time! 5 vote(s) 12.8%
Yes, just once or twice. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No. 4 vote(s) 10.3%
Never heard of it. 23 vote(s) 59.0%
Whaaaa you lost me at SMP 3? 7 vote(s) 17.9%
  1. Goodness, let me spill the beans

Survival Update Mobs give diamonds..... Figure the rest out :p
  2. Lure a momentus into a box with water flowing it down and wait until it spawns enraged zombies as its minions. They'll fall into your trap and get squished by pistons and the diamonds flow down the water stream to you.

Jeesh was it that hard.
  3. 3 weeks (I had 2 single chests to fill before yours). Now, it will take me forever to complete because I can do only about 64 iron blocks every day/other day.

4. No it wasn't, but I thought it was worth a try to see if anyone thought I was joking. Yes, I have plans like that and I do hope to do something like that with a momentus, but I was doing more of something like that by spawning a momentus or having enraged mobs spawn naturally on a spawning pad and you attack them.

They are many different ways you can approach it, and this one was mine.
  5. You can't do spawn pads because normal mobs will just spawn not enraged. It's kinda hard to do anyway because you can't tell where momentum will spawn and if you find onethen you gotta build the whole thing without dying plus you have I keep it from despawning and keep from dying when using it because it will pull you in, super annoying when you have to wait at the end for the diamonds.
  6. Yeah, but I have 1 spawner that only churned out enraged for like a week (It is random now and sometimes doesn't spawn anything.)

Yes they will spawn naturally. That is kinda what the mob arena is for (along with an easier way to kill/fight lots of mobs and have fun that way).

I want to build the mob farm for the fun of others. It also could, if it is lucky, become a diamond generator if a momentus spawns (I'll have the dimensions so that it can spawn.). A player could range the enraged zombies then (with iron enchanted or more armor) go in and have the momentus spawn more and collect the loot or wait for it to spawn more. It could work like that.

7. He won't spawn if you are near him, pretty sure it will only spawn if your x distance away, it might be different but that's what I remember :)

Goodluck with it ^_^
  8. Eh, I am making so that he could potentially spawn there. I hope to be lucky with it, but for now I'm focusing on building the mob farm and hoping that I can get it done relatively soon...
  9. And the iron service?
  10. Yes, that is a fundraiser for the mob farm project, so I am technically "working" on the mob farm.
  11. I have a single chest ready let me know when you want to pick it up.
  12. Now? If that's possible for you, thanks :)
  13. Ok, it is ready to go!
  14. Where do I pickup...?
  15. Diamond Generator?
  16. My res (/v 6273 of SMP 3) at the pickup area in the teleportation room!
  17. Yes, one can make one with enraged mobs.

P.S. I forgot to add this so I had to do 2 separate posts.
  18. Oh, ok.
  19. There's an edit button ;)
  20. Player: EVERWIN67
    Amount: 2 DC of ingots.
    Price: 13824r (is my maths correct?)
    Deadline: 2 months, payment upon completion