?

Have you tried the parkour courses at /v 6273 of SMP 3?

Yes, all the time! 5 vote(s) 12.8%
Yes, just once or twice. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No. 4 vote(s) 10.3%
Never heard of it. 23 vote(s) 59.0%
Whaaaa you lost me at SMP 3? 7 vote(s) 17.9%
  1. From an iron farm and mining of course!
  2. sweet! Was it the Zolara farm, or a private one?
  3. A semi-private one...
  4. ah, so Invite-only stuff?
  5. Oh yeah and BUMP!
  6. Single Chest, for 3456r.
    Anytime is good, I'm not in immediate need.
  7. I'll see what I can do because I have 2 orders before you both large.
  8. wait what..
  9. I am surprised no one else has commented on that...

Does no one besides me know how to make a diamond generator within the system provided here by EMC (no cheats/hacks/mods)?
  10. Nope... Otherwise diamonds would be a lot cheaper...
  11. Any item generators are illegal. Taking advantage of any bugs is punishable by perm ban. Good luck. And if its not a bug then I would be happy to know lol.
  12. PM meh how? :D i can pay more than you think for this..
  13. Progress on my order? ^_^
  14. I've seen a diamond generator made on Emc before. It involved a certain special block deep in the wild... I don't remember the player's name who made one before, and it was before the wild reset.
  15. 1 stack of iron blocks
    It isn't illegal nor is it a bug (Wouldn't what you said make iron golemn farms and emerald farms and mob farms illegal?). I guess you might not actually call it specifically just a diamond generator, but there is a way LEGALLY to obtain them without mining; it is much more fun!
    That guy might have something, but I bet it was a glitch and not an intentionally EMC added thing (Mine is something EMC itself intentionally added.).
    All I need right now and all I will tell you now is that I need help with my mob arena (I guess I might as well announce that I am making one.). I will tell how I found out about it's potential (on accident), but I can't tell you how to do it, yet; you will have to figure it out for yourself for now.
    I won't tell anyone about it until I finish my mob arena (or at least its bottom [I require a ton of obsidian for that and it will be a while without help.]).

I hope that clears things up to being about as clear as murky water!

P.S. If you want to help with the mob arena just PM me.
  16. Uh can I cancel my order lol

Sorry but it's taking way too long :/
  17. Sure, it is too much for me to get within a week anyways, especially with school. Sorry for it taking so long, but I don't have as much time to work on it anymore. I posted (I believe) times for single chests and that I'm not going to take double chest orders (They are too much to try to get.) anymore. I'm sorry it is taking so long, but this was a very large order in a time that is very hard to fill...

I hope you still get what you were looking for though!

18. So what is your diamond generator?
  19. That wasn't really the issue, more about that it took you 3 weeks to do 1/6 of it, it'd take you like forever to finish lol