Iron support voucher for sale!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by GripCEO, Apr 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello!

It is I, the CEO of GRIP, trying to liquadize some assets. In this case an Iron support voucher:

When my alt, ShelLuser, provided me with an option to go gold I took the smart way out and went iron, and here I'm selling off the rest. This voucher will be sent with an official statement which shall proof the validity of my actions. Any rumors about me having taken this voucher without other players knowing are false. I mean... you know of it now, right? :D

Item: an Iron support voucher (+ proof of transaction validity!)
    Opening bid: 50r
    Bid increase: 5r
    Ending time: Auction shall end 12 hours after the last valid bid.

And please hold the applause for this outstanding auction. It's only natural you're enjoying yourselves :)
  2. 1234r
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  3. ShelLuser likes this.
  4. Phew... thankfully this auction didn't go too crazy otherwise CEO wouldn't have let Aya & me hear the end of it :D

GripCEO lets you know that you've won the auction. He is sorry that he couldn't handle the aftermath personally but... he sent me this message. Let's see... hmm.... something about dummies and lackeys and well... I'd better tear this note up :mad:

Aaaanyway, please pay me the 51k and I shall /mail you the voucher in return! After which Aya & me get to make fun of the CEO for doing an amazing job by mustering up a netto profit of 1 rupee :D (don't worry, it's all good! I'm just joking around here :) ).

And thanks everyone for participating!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.