iPhone 4S,5,5s, or 5c?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by TheEpic5, Sep 10, 2013.

?

Hello

What 7 vote(s) 17.5%
Pie 33 vote(s) 82.5%
  1. The iPhone 5s is relatively similar, however, it has double the ram, fingerprint scanner, a bigger battery, and a more efficient fan.

Anyone who only uses their iPhone for only that does not need an iPhone.

2. Obviously.. But you know right that a lot of people only use it for that, beside games.
  3. Good luck with whatever phone you buy.

I just bought a Nokia 925 running Windows 8. Love it.
    I looked at the Nokia 1020 with a 41MP camera, but a little heavy for my liking.
  4. Thought it would be, from what I've heard the camera is massive :p

Uh, fan, where do you get your information from?
  5. Because apple totally hasnt had those colors from the 2007 Nano...
    mba2012 and cddm95ace like this.
  6. No, she feels like she wants a new phone
  7. Guys, stop argueing. This is why the internet cant get along, because of stupid, stubborn fanboys. How about we respect eachothers decisions? Or is that impossible, because you feel as if your the company's manager, and you need to be hating on everything else. If you like android, we dont care. If you like apple, we also don't care. Whenever these fanboys rage and rant at eachother, a thread with a legitiment question gets discarded, and locked.

And am i the only one sickened by the fact that staff are taking sides in this antisocial argument?
    Really? How about you act mature, and stop ranting on people because they think differently than you. Do you know what happened when people didn't respect other peoples thoughts, thinking they were so greater than them? World War II.
    cddm95ace and TheEpic5 like this.
  8. I have an iPhone 4 and love it.
  9. This isnt a voting contest on which company is best, this is whether the OP states which IPHONE, his Mom should get.
    TheEpic5 likes this.
  10. I never ranted on anybody. I just put a meme with some text explaining why Dwight's decision was good. I'm not an Android fanboy, infact I like some features of iOS AND Android.
    mba2012 likes this.