iOS 7

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 607, Sep 18, 2013.

?

Do you have an Apple device?

No 4 vote(s) 14.8%
Yes 23 vote(s) 85.2%
  1. I had a bit of "fun" getting iOS7 to work. I didn't have nearly enough room on my phone for the initial download, so I did it through iTunes on my laptop connected to my phone. At around %90 of the way through the installation onto the phone, I got an error which froze my phone at the loading bar. After waiting a good 15 or 20 minutes, I finally just disconnected the iphone from the computer, accidentally corrupting my phone >.<

I was able to restore from an iCloud back-up, which also installed iOS7, but my phone is still sorta messed a up a bit. On a positive note, I really like the new OS, but getting it was not fun.
  2. I haven't actually seen it even though I downloaded it...with my faulty charger the battery ran out within 2 seconds of the install finishing it.Apple should give out free chargers when old ones break.
    607 likes this.
  3. The new "flat" design: image.jpg
  4. Well for Now I am Using an Iphone3 While my Ipod5 is coming. I installed IOS6 good but Im not sure if it will work on The 3. My Mom and dad both have da Five >.>
  5. the keyboard and a lot of apps look different now too :D
  6. The thing I like is when you go of key lock, or whatever it's called in English, you see all the icons coming down. The same happens when you close a app with 4/5 fingers. It looks kinda cool.