Introduction to ZestyYT

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sadinstafeed, Jan 8, 2017.

?

Do I seem cool?

No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Ehhhh 0 vote(s) 0.0%
You sound very "zesty" 8 vote(s) 100.0%
  1. Hello Zesty people of the internet, my name is Zesty! But on EMC you can call me "ZestyYT". I am a small YouTuber that has ambitions to grow on that platform and hopefully say it is a career option for me. Do not worry though, it is not my main priority right now!

I am a Fourteen year old that loves playing video games. I play Rainbow Six Siege on XBOX, as well as Paladins and MC on PC. I do not have a YT series about MC but I currently don't plan to have one either. With that I am new to the server so I'm looking for EMC buddies to play with.

With that, Zesty is signing-out :D
  2. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :)
    Equinox_Boss and ZestyYT like this.
  3. Good luck here... and on your career.

Welcome.
  4. Welcome to EMC :)
  5. Thank you all :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Welcome to the Empire! :)
    ZestyYT and Equinox_Boss like this.
  7. Beware of smp8 ;)
  8. Welcome to EMC.
  9. ZESTY ALFREDO!!!!!!!!! WELCOME!!!!!!!
    ZestyYT and FWRonald like this.
  10. Welcome to the Empire minecraft, if you have any questions, feel free to ask :)
    ZestyYT, ShelLuser and Equinox_Boss like this.
  11. Welcome to the Empire, hope you'll enjoy :) As Jelle already said: if you got questions then be sure to ask, usually there are always helpful players around willing to give you a helping hand (but, in all fairness, sometimes it can also happen that players are much too busy, don't let that discourage you!).

In case something like that does happen be sure to check out the wiki which contains tons of information, as well as the (player) tips & tricks section. But of course there's always these forums which you can use as well :)

Hope to see you in-game sometime!
  12. Hi Zesty. welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
  13. Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy the server.
  14. welcome to Emc! Which smp do you live on?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Hey there ZestyYT! Welcome to EMC, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, we don't all bite ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.