Introducing Myself...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BlueMystery1985, May 10, 2015.

1. Hey everyone, I'm BlueMystery1985 (you can call me Blue or Mystery, doesn't really matter). I joined the server about 41 days ago, looking for a fun, safe place to play and build. I am loving the no pvp factor, and the no griefing, and am super excited about the 1.8 update. I'm as active as I can be due to being busy in rl. I play primarily on SMP1 where I have met some really nice people. The sense of community is great and I love how everyone likes to help each other out. It's been a great experience so far. If you would like to know anything else about me just ask and I'll answer as soon as I am able. :D
  2. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  3. Welcome to the Empire BlueMystery! :D
  4. Hi Blue,

Nice to hear that you're having such a good time so far. And I fully agree, the community is amazing. Hope to meet you in-game sometime :)
    tuqueque likes this.
  5. Welcome to EMC :)
  6. Welcome to the Empire Blue. Enjoy your stay. :)
    quiltingnanny likes this.
  7. Welcome to Empire Minecraft! I hope you enjoy your stay. :)
  8. Welcome to the empire, BlueMystery! :)
  9. 41 days, thats already a pretty good start. I really hope you enjoy EMC as much as a lot of us have.

However! Before we can go further, it must be asked . . .

What is love?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. Welcome to EMC Blue, I hope to see you in-game some time!
  11. Redstone of course ;)

Its red, like a heart, so that's always a good sign (or so I've been told). If you power it up it'll become even more reddish than it was before which is truly a sign of passion (or something to that effect). Therefor I think there can be little doubt that Redstone is the Minecraft Universal answer.
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  12. Welcome to the Empire, BlueMys. (Can I call you that?) We bake our own cakes and it is 100% organic.
  13. Welcome to the Empire! :)