Introducies

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Stacasaurus, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Ahoy hoy,

I just joined the server, I know nothing, absolutely nothing. LOL but at least I'm learning ;) My last server was Hardcore Anarchy Survival....was looking for something a little more chillski, this seems like a pretty good server. :D

Not really sure what else I should say? allo to anybody else from Canada :)

Later Alligators.

Stacasaurus (not Stackasaurus....its Stac like Stacie) hahaha

buh byes
    Saiviouss, HannahEB, Roslyn and 7 others like this.
  2. Welcome to EMC stacasaurus, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here :)
  3. Welcome!
  4. Ah yes, another Canadian. May your timmies be warm and your syrup be flowin :D
  5. Welcome! I hope you're going to like it here. The Empire is basically a (nearly) full non-PvP server so you won't have to worry anymore about building something and getting raided by invaders and marauders. If you do like to get back to your old habbits of dealing out severe punishment and destruction then there is /pvp which will transport you to the PvP arena where you can get your share of bloodshed (then again... hmm, block shed? :D) and if you want to take it even further then our own RainbowChin sometimes hosts UHC events as well, check out this thread.

The Empire can take getting used to, but once you let it grow on you then you may find yourself addicted for life ;)

Well meant tip: don't try to take it all in at once, you'll fail. The Empire is massive, just take a look at the command overview on the wiki.

For now try to focus on /assist and keep your compass with you, it actually has a lot of use on the Empire!

.... which reminds me of something important!
  6. Hello and welcome to the Empire!

If you need any help feel free to ask me or anyone else here. Don't be afraid to ask anything :)
  7. Another Canadian, ya. :D Hi Stac. Welcome to the Empire. What smp did you land on? I'm on smp3 and if you need help with anything and you see me around, just let me know. Also you can ask anybody and they will probably help. I'm sure you will love this great server. ;)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  8. Welcome to the Empire. :)
  9. Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules
  10. Welcome to the empire minecraft :D
  11. Welcome to ze empire minecraft.
  12. Welcome! Enjoy! If you need any help, just ask. I'm usually hanging around on smp9. I don't always pay attention to town chat, but if you pm (just type @Mob_Meal and then what you want to say) me I'll always respond.
  13. Hey there! Welcome to EMC! I'm sure you'll love it here. If you need any help, or just want a chat, feel free to message me in game or on the forums. I'm usually on SMP5.
  14. Welcome to the Empire! ;)