Infinite Villager Service v3. [TERMINATED]

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by samsimx, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bump for infinite everything!
    BTHarrold98 likes this.
  2. Hello sam,

I would like one (1) Paper Infinite Villager, please.

Thank you,
    -shavingfoam
    BTHarrold98 likes this.
  3. Please start a conversation with samsimx and myself, with res number and location on res. I can get on in an hour or two if you are available then.
    BTHarrold98 likes this.
  4. Hello Sam,
    Just wondering if villagers still get that purple particle effect when trade on the last trade.
    BTHarrold98 likes this.
  5. Yes
    BTHarrold98 and pateraterick like this.
  6. And could you tell me the average maximum number of trading pages villagers have
    BTHarrold98 likes this.
  7. Huh? Paper villagers are infinite on the 8th. But you may get a 9th gold trade at a VERY rare percentage, which breaks your villager. I wouldn't worry about that though.
    BTHarrold98 likes this.
  8. Do you make saddle villagers? If so I may be interested
    BTHarrold98 likes this.
  9. I want to see the price too
    BTHarrold98 likes this.
  10. PM samsimx and me for pricing.
    BTHarrold98 and 607 like this.
  11. You have 2 people asking, can you just say it >_> Its a lot less of a hassle, then if we want to talk we can message me >-.

Derps are too lazy and too busy to be dealing with pms
    BTHarrold98 likes this.
  12. If you're too lazy so am I.
  13. So just say the price here >_> just for me :D
    BTHarrold98 likes this.
  14. Bump. Due to samsimx's entirely reasonable decision to find balance between EMC and other things, I will be handling most of the orders for this business. I may make a new thread (with identical pricing of course) to avoid confusion . This is just a heads up.
    BTHarrold98 likes this.
  15. Will it be a v4?
    BTHarrold98 likes this.
  16. Service is moving here for the duration of samsimx's leave. Any posts in this thread after this will be disregarded until then. If you have placed orders, don't worry; I have you on the list.
    BTHarrold98 likes this.
  17. I would like to buy a infinity paper villager :) I will PM you :)
    BTHarrold98 likes this.
  18. i would LOVE if i could get a paper and XP bottle infi villager :D
    BTHarrold98 likes this.
  19. This business is coming back since I have more free time and people ask me for these quite a bit. If you have PMed me please bump it so I can get to your order. I have two villagers that need to be done so there is a wait list. :)
  20. Lol I keep sending people to you for infinite villagers :)

Time is one thing i do not have.
    607 and samsimx like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.