"Inf Villager 202" Book [locked]

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by sharky200, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry for the double post but I said further down from my post to answer NZ question,

"But bottom line, make them now and get tons of stuff so you can get tons of money/ items before the update."
  2. hmmmmmmmmm?
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
    talukegord and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  3. Dude, how is his video fine... I read the book and it tells you what to do... (I thought you were the villager expert but it turns out that you think that his video is helpful = its not...) and with crabs book it gives you a concept. Are u a infinite villager expert, or are you just trying to side with pigs useless video?
  4. I was helping out a friend. Lol.
  5. Basic rules for everyone to follow
    • Don't advertise on other peoples threads. Example: Don't reply to a thread selling beacons with "Come to res #### I sell them for cheaper."
    • Don't attack others or there goods or services. This includes false accusations, rude comments such as "this shop sucks." Follow the schoolyard principle, "if it's not nice, don't say it."
    • Don't spam with threads or posts. Instead of making multiple posts for multiple items, combine them into one post with a few items that you're selling included in the title.
    • Don't "bump" (posting to push your thread to the top) threads uneccesarily. Saying "price dropped" or "no longer selling this item" is fine, but consider following the same auction rules (except doubled) and only bump after 6 hours has passed since your last.
    • Don't scam or falsely advertise. Scamming is completely against Empire Minecraft rules.
    • Don't beg. Asking subtly for donations is okay if you're starting a big project, but asking for donations just because you want more rupees or items is against the rules.
    • Remember to click that "Report" button below posts if things get out of hand.
    • Listen to the staff! They're here to protect and serve online, if they ask you to change something it's not so that they can hurt you, so obey!
  6. So just because he is your friend, you need to support a video that does not teach you how to make an infinite villager? My book tells you how to make one + it gives you the tips/ tricks on it
  7. I never said anything about your book though I'm sure it's good, but just cause pig might've posted a video that teaches nothing doesn't mean you all need to comment about it, just have a staff remove it or ignore it.
  8. lol you commented on it... saying that it was good? I think the admins should delete all of your post ahah lol
  9. Have them do it then :)
  10. pretty hypocritical eh?-
  11. He's just trying to not start an argument:)
    samsimx likes this.
  12. didnt he start it though...saying that the video is "good" --> then saying that people should not have commented on it, when he did? ugh.
  13. Well, Crab posted asking for a video, he got one. :)
    talukegord and 607 like this.
  14. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all
    if you don't have anything rude to say, don't say anything at all
  15. ?? same with others...
  16. Actually, no. One person pointed out that you could do this on youtube. then, another said that they found a video. Crabcakes said to post it, so Pig did. Crab said that it was not good, Pig said it helped him a lot. Sam helped out pig. If you look through the posts with an open mind, you would find that pig and sam did nothing wrong.
    talukegord and 607 like this.
  17. Guys like I said earlier, I dont want this thread to be a debate. Im only selling a product so lets just keep this on topic thanks.
    607 likes this.
  18. Hmm, I think it's a really good idea :p
    What would be some tips and tricks?
  19. Ok lol omg, im mean like really..!?! - you just said
    but then u say i dont have an open mind...

shall i give examples... i dont know why we are straying from the point of this thread
    brickstrike likes this.
  20. This dude right here^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.