IM LEAVING

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by dshadowx1, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Hey guys, this is dshadowx1.

I wanted to tell you guys that I'm leaving the server because I'm too busy to play. But other that, I will be leaving all of my stuff for you guys(giveaway) and I'll keep some of my stuff just in case if I come back. But other than that, I enjoyed my years playing on this server because it is fun and to meet some friends on here.

So bye guys!
  2. I don't know you but sorry to see you leave, but definitely understandable because IRL should take priority.

This may be too late but still a tip: stuff as much as you can in your /vault and/or enderchests. Those storage areas won't get reset if you go derelict, so it might be a good place to store your stuff so that you'll have some when you get back again.

Best of luck to you!
    586, Nickblockmaster and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. I never knew you in-game, but sad to see you leaving!
    I hope that you enjoy your time outside of EMC to the fullest!
    Ciao o/
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Best of luck in all future endeavors :)
  5. Never knew you - But some notes.

1. If you're considering coming back, don't do a giveaway! I mean - Do one if you want, however, if you're considering coming back, you'll come back, and you'll never want to come back 100% if all/most of your stuff it gone! I would keep it if you might come back.

2. Put everything you want in your vault. You're planning to derelict stuff so make sure it's in your inventory or vault. Or enderchests...

3. Live life! Empire isn't the most important thing in the world, and it's great to see someone willing to let go! Brush your teeth every night and morning and try your best at whatever you do!

We hope to see you come back - But seriously, if you're giving away your stuff, you're somewhat saying good-bye for good. (In my opinion) It would feel sucky to come back if you gave away a bunch of stuff... Feel free to just hold on to them...

However, real life is more important than Empire, so you do you. :D You know yourself best!
  6. Hmm didn't see this when you posted but if you happen to see this, I wish you luck :) Poke in every once in a while to say hey!
    Tuqueque and xSkitzie like this.
  7. I might not know you much in game but I hope real life is good onwards
  8. I don't think I evermet you, but I wish you the very best! We your EMC family will always be here if and when you decide to poke back in and come play. It always saddens me to see a member leave. I hope that your life is blessed and plentiful. May you walk in light.
    <3