I'm leaving

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TheTrufflehunter, Jul 20, 2012.

1. am i the only one who, when seeing dogsrnice's profile name, think of dogs either bathing in a sea of rice, or (the more korean version) dogs frying in rice?
    marknaaijer and IPwnCreeps like this.
  2. imBobertRobert likes this.
  3. yo dog i heard dogs are nice, so i put dogs in my rice because i didnt read your name copletely and thought it said dogsnrice!
    marknaaijer likes this.
  4. For the record, the mods do their jobs quite well. :D

The way our derelict policy currently works is the following:

After 10 days of absense, the residence goes into a queue to be reset. The system is smart enough to know when we need more open lots for new players. When it gets down roughly only 10 or less open lots, it goes into the queue and opens up a handful more from OLDEST in the que to newest.

However, we (Shaun and I) get about 10 - 15 requests a day from players who want a residence that's older than 10 days but not reset yet. I'm sure we have quite a large fanbase growing from those who have benefited from the time we take to get this done for those players. :)
  5. Yeah, I asked for a res reset 3 to 4 times, I hate it when people are not seen in like 15 days, you are about to PM you or Shaun, but then he comes back...
  6. if anything that could be good.
    i just hate it when somebody builds a frickin' strip club next to your lot and then doesnt get reset for over a month, then it gets reset by them. kinda annoying.
  7. im baaaaacck! (i feel no one will notice the reference from the yogscast :p) willucas is my good friend IRL, and we like to stalk each other (don't we, will? ;))
  8. Welcome back Truffle.
    Lol@ Dogs N Rice jokes
    As for Hurfer, he's just always mad at everything.

What? :confused:
  9. stop that
  10. Stop what? You're not the only one who had their name messed up. Someone asked me once if my name was Raymond. I said no and asked why. They said "cause your name says Pandas Eat Ramen." we had to explain what Ramen is.
  11. whats ramen Jk i know what it is
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  12. /sarcasm
  13. I know, just letting you know you're not the only one :p
    DogsRNice likes this.
  14. I sent shauwhite1982 a pm to put my two accounts's derelict on hold.
  15. :confused:
  16. What's a "QUE"?
  17. xD I wasn't gonna say anything...I just assumed he meant Queue.
    sqiggleyjeff likes this.
  18. did icc make a booboo?