I'm leaving

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TheTrufflehunter, Jul 20, 2012.

1. it clearly states in the rules !10days =reset sorry i actually read them
  2. actually it kinda PMO a little when some kid built a giant weird lot and kinda disturbed me, and they hadnt been on in ages (this was smp2) but then he came on one day and got banned, i think thats what happened. or something like that im not sure, i cant remember. its been a while since i actually went onto smp2, so for all i know my statue of me is gone, and all my unfinished projects with it. good riddance.
    just like all those other unclaimed/dirty lots!
    but im a supporter, so i get to keep it, until i cancel that lot for a same size,better, cleaner lot. kinda wanna do that but i dont have the guts to.
    Equinox_Boss and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  3. guys guys stop trying to 1-up each other. i should, if anything, pretend to be an old man and say:
    "when i was a kid (on emc), we didnt have a derelict policy! we only got one when i was 15 (or so days old)!
    IcecreamCow and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  4. Need to do this for the banned guy's lot beside mine. Could build a second tower and have a massive Maximum Security Prison.
  5. You don't read the forums though because this point has been brought up and MODERATORS have too much to do to spend ALL of their time looking for people that have been away for more than 10 days. If they see that there are no open residences on a server than they try to clean it up a bit, but until they need to it is not their top priority.
  6. can you say off-topic? :rolleyes:

last post on this thread, see you in two weeks!
  7. NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Truffle, u cant do his to me!!!!
  8. I think you will remember me.............
  9. I am impressed that you found this after a week of no Replies on it. He will be back in about a week
    Chascarrillo and imBobertRobert like this.
  10. well that sounds ominous.
  11. STOP RANDOM TIME!
  12. NEVER
    Chascarrillo and imBobertRobert like this.
  13. STOP.
    HAMMER TIME.
    HylianNinja and Chascarrillo like this.
  14. Wow, this is like the most hijacked thread ever. Lol.
  15. no it's not
  16. shhh dogs n rice.... shh...
  17. lol Dogs N Rice
  18. images (3).jpg + hgjnhbgfrdwe.jpg
  19. i also believe somewhere in the guide it says not to be rude....
  20. AchievementReadRules.png