I'm dangerousty & Pleased To Play EMC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by __Spuddles__, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Hi, my name is dangerousty and I came to EMC about 1.5 years ago. I heard about minecraft when I was around 10 in 2010, and what I wanted most of all was minecraft and a computer to play it on. Luckily at Christmas in 2011, I got a laptop from my grandma and a minecraft gift card from my aunt! When I got home I played minecraft a lot, I loved to play survival games and all those other fun minigames. Later in the towards the end of December of 2012, my friend KillerMLizard told me about EMC. I gave it a try. He showed me how to do everything and what I should start making. I started making a castle themed store with some other fun ideas. I made a fun parkour and something some people should know from smp4, gaming party! I was having so much fun. But then when I wanted to get onto EMC in November of 2013, I couldn't because I was really bussy. 30 days passed. When I finally had time to get back on, I realized that my residence had disappeard and that I didn't have perm to go to it. I was sad that I lost many things from my res, but that didn't stop me from continuing to build. In January 2014, my friend from Jr High (Mineking689) and I decided to make a new company called 4 Bros.Inc which included dangerousty (me, owner), Mineking689 (owner) , Killermlizard (friend from boyscouts, co-owner )Flameskull0011 (friend from boy scouts, co-owner). Then came BlackBaron1331 (Mineking689's friend, helper of [known as in the past] 5 Bros.Inc, and owner of company Plot Twist). And the most recent is ClutchLegend (Mineking689 and my friend from school, co-owner). We are currently
    known as 6 Bros.Inc (expecting 1 more this year)!
    Come check out 6 Bros.Inc on SMP 4 at either one of our member's residences, and don't forget to donate. Also, if you post, make sure to include what we should do next for our next member's residence (Taken: Mall, Storage, Spleef Arena, Horse Track, Golf, Killa Gaming [New Gaming Party], Parkour)
  2. Glad to see a proper intro :). Glad you enjoy the empire and I hope your establishment does well :)
    dangerousty likes this.
  3. Thanks for the support! :D
  4. Welcome back to the Empire! Be sure not to get herpes somehow.
    SparerToaster likes this.
  5. I too like to live... dangerously.
    YES THAT WAS A JOKE THNX 4 COMING WELCOME TO EMC BTW
    hashhog3000 and princebee like this.
  6. I'm very happy that you got back even when seeing your residence had been reset and that you did not just give up and leave! :)
  7. Hello, dangerousty. :) I'm glad you stayed with us. I would've missed you if you had gone.
  8. I would have missed you too ;)
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  9. I remember you! :D
  10. Hello! I am not even a year old on EMC, so I've never had the chance to meet ya!
    But... See ya in the mines sometime!