IF YOU DIED ON SMP3 NETHER READDDDD

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AbyssalxVoid, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Hello,

might be the wrong place to post. sorry if so. But about two days ago i was following what looked like a abandoned tunnel near the roof of the nether, i came across someones items. Its a diamond pick named "silk pick" and a few stacks of melons and netherrack. Just posting hoping to find the owner bc i forgot the name that it showed me after i picked them up :3

Thanks guys!

PS: If its your items im sure you could remember the enchants on it yes? just PM me
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  2. if you know how you should be able to check the name in your chat logs :)
    They should be in your .minecraft log folder sorted by date
  3. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i forgot about that XD ill look in a few, im ab to get off for a bit :p if the guy doesnt see it before i get back on ill check
  4. Also you could perhaps use /item history and see if they’re name pops up?
  5. It wasn't me, but I just thought I'd mention that I wish there was some way for us to help each other when this occurs. Before they put in the system where we can't pick up each other's items, I used to make a chest and put people's lost gear in them so that they can find them. I'd put a sign on it that says "I think you dropped these" on it. I understand why we have this system, and it was implemented with good intentions, but eh... I like to think someone might have felt relieved to find the lost-and-found chests that I left behind.
  6. I was expecting a you might be entitled to financial compensation, but I guess this is pretty much the same thing