[IDEAS NEEDED] Promo Party

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Dufne, Jul 28, 2019.

1. "Create a piece of art that captures the essence of a duck without actually containing a duck or the word 'duck' itself. Winner gets everything I own."

Or something similar to that balloon thing you did for your birthday a while back
    Tuqueque, Jay2a, 607 and 3 others like this.
  2. I like the idea of donkeys.

Line up the players and have them watch the donkeys get loaded up with promos while tethered to a fence. Redstone wall covers the players' line of sight, donkeys are set free and are allowed a bit of time to spread out. Redstone wall is dropped, players rush the donkeys.

Could also use an empty res and hide chests deep in the dirt, and let players dig down to find them while the donkey search goes on above.
    Dufne and 607 like this.
  3. I don't have any ideas, but, if what you do end up deciting ends up needing som redstone or build design, that would defenetly be a project I'd like to help you with :p
    Dufne and 607 like this.
  4. Hate to see another great collection go. 😯

One thing I did for a giveaway was to hide chests throughout my res. Random depths and scattered around.

If you need a blank res for this you can use on of mine on 5 so you don't get yours messed up.
    Dufne likes this.