Ideas for the PVP server.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Mrlegitislegit, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Well, Run in circles to fool him and Punch him to a corner and he dies xD
  2. That's because there were 55 players on the server and was getting my butt kicked.
  3. More like a full server xD
  4. Exactly it would bring in more player into the empire.
  5. Off topic but I reffered whamwer the ninja girl and got my trophy

Whamwer27
  6. HG is only fun with a very good map, and strict moderation. Which is hard to come by. I agree supporters should get extra classes, but they should ALL be around same in power. Otherwise, it will just be supporters owning non supporters. I rely want to know Aikairs plan... I'll give you a cookie. Deal?
    _iNefarious_ likes this.
  7. NO. NO. YES. YES. YES. YES.
  8. The current gameplay design will have so much going on and variety you won't really need 'classes'.

In the future after launch we can look into some form of classes to give variety to playing style, but we 100% need to go into this PVP experience without classes, so we can balance it accordingly.

Then once we learn a bit about how things turn out, we can add classes if we feel it'll improve the experience.

As I said before, HG will very likely come, it just will not be our first game type.

Also, we will be spawning MULTIPLE PVP Servers, so no need to change the type every week. Play what fancies you :)

Initially the gameplay we are creating will be tweaked into 2 difficulty levels.

1 where itll be alot easier to finish the match, where we will target 15-20 minute long matches, for players who do not have much time to play, and another targetted for longer, 1hr+ matches, for those "Epic" matches.

They could be named something like xxx-s1.pvp.empire.us and xxx-l1.pvp.empire.us where xxx would be some abbreviation for what ever we name the gameplay style, and -s is short, -l is long.

Then as demand increases, we can spawn xxx-s2.pvp.empire.us for example for that match, then we can also do hg1.pvp.empire.us for hunger games for example.

(NOTE: These hostnames are not decided on, I am listing purely for example.)
    _iNefarious_ likes this.
  9. this map am i making as ww2 D-DAY you need to destroy the germans core.

Attached Files: