IcecreamCow's Nether Battle of Super Death!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IcecreamCow, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Man, the first round went so well, but the second, coughoverlavalakecough didn't :(
  2. I died with 7 nether stars on me...... but it was really fun :)
  3. And the bunker was destroyed…it was so nice too. xD
  4. Yah, the bunker worked great, right up until there were dozens of withers. I almost managed to make it back to the road with my first wither skull, but, not quite close enough.

RIP bunker
    penfoldex likes this.
  5. Didn't the withers spawn IN the bunker?
    I wasn't sure. Too many wither skeletons cornered me.
  6. I'm not even sure. All I know is that one moment like 4 or 5 of us were in the bunker's outer layer, and the next the front and second walls were gone, and the few survivors were fleeing down the escape tunnel :p
  7. I went into the wrong path…-.-
    Then I ended up right above a lava lake with two withers. :confused:
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  8. When did you get mod? Congratulations!
    Anyway lol, that was really fun. I never brought anything but I picked up stuff and did well, I helped kill a few withers but never ended up with a star...
    cddm95ace likes this.
  9. Oh dont worry, I was on there, I managed to pick up 35 nether stars as well :D

EDIT: Me and my brother together
  10. He said you guys got 40 :confused: Did one of you die?
  11. Somewhere in that range, we had some before the event though....*does some math* Yeah we did get 40 lol
  12. Cow, you should do these, and variations, semi-frequently. It was the most fun I've had on EMC for a while, even if it did take an hours or so for my pulse to slow down afterwards XD
  13. UGH Dang laptop cord needs to hurry so I can get back on D:. I missed it.

No matter how many times this is posted on any event that involves death, like Mob Arena, people still bring stuff and whine that they lost it. I've seen people who regularly come to mob arena do it even though every time it's broadcast it says so. Maybe you guys should post it first, in all caps about 30 times? They seem to stop reading at "Mob Event."
    jkjkjk182 and creepincreepers7 like this.
  14. Yeah I think I'll enjoy it more than mob arena, just because here if I bring stuff I can actually make money but in Mob Arena it's a given that I'll die... Of course I've never tried bringing anything to that either.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  15. i got 2 stars... i looted 10 off someone who died but then i fell in lava -_-
  16. someone was complaining about losing 40k of stuff going there xD
  17. Lol, now that's just reckless... You can barely carry 40k out if your being smart about what you bring.
  18. round one i wasnt prepared so didnt lose anything but brought back a star.
    round two i brought 3 used gold swords and 2 stacks of melons died but got another star.
    the price i payed was 40r for vaulting and ended up getting 2 stars.
    oh yeah the person who lost 40k of stuff didnt get any stars
  19. Wow... I brought nothing each time and ended up with diamond armor :cool: Like I said I killed a few withers but never got a star. I did get some enderballs though :D Man those are useful fun.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  20. PandasEatRamen likes this.