IcecreamCow's Nether Battle of Super Death!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IcecreamCow, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Hey everyone. I'm going to do what I'm now calling the "IcecreamCow Nether Battle of Super Death!"

Basically, we all go into the nether, and I mass spawn lots of evil things. Think of it like the mob arena with a side of super evil. It takes place in the nether, you can die and lose everything and when it's all done, you'll likely be curled into a ball crying.

Why would you want to do this then? One, it's fun for those into that kinda thing. Two, you get to keep what you find (as long as you live long enough to bring it home) and I WILL be spawning withers.

Going to start this up in about 10ish minutes from now on SMP1. Meet in the Nether Spawn building and we'll all travel together to the battle area. This is a BYOG (Bring Your Own Gear) event. See you there!
  2. Like a free roam mob arena?
    mba2012, Equinox_Boss and IcecreamCow like this.
  3. LOL Sounds like ICC Loves Death on EMC. I shall be there
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Because you have destructive and sadistic tendencies?
  5. Starting in 5 minutes.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Yeup.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. 1 Minute left :) I'm here :D
    Still don't know what's going on lol.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. That was awesome fun (evil). Going to do another in 20-30 min or so. :)
    mba2012, B4DMAN5IMON and Equinox_Boss like this.
  9. Very interesting :p
  10. I wish I could get on. :( Will you be doing these all night?
  11. Same place?
  12. Oo man, I'm going to miss this event. :/ owell hope everyone will have fun and may you die slow and painful death :D
    Equinox_Boss, mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  13. I got a star yaaaay!!!
  14. Just a few heads up warnings:

DONT BRING ANYTHING YOU WILL BE SAD TO LOSE. THIS EVENT IS EVIL AND MY GOAL IS TO KILL YOU WITH MOBS!

YOU'LL LIKELY WANT A LOT OF BOWS AND ARROWS!

Sorry for the caps...just have to make this extra clear for those who didn't get it from the main post, haha.
  15. Too bad Talukegord isn't on. Aikar has failed to kill him in the past 5 events he has been in, including mob arena's and the last nether battle.
  16. Will the location be moved? The location that was used looks like the edge of protected spawn except in the nether.
  17. haha i made a little bit of a longer bridge so we have a safer spot.
    ninjaboy5656 likes this.
  18. So we cant escape?
  19. I just got kicked for flying.... Can I come back in for the event?