IceCreamCow is Following me?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jameskim885, Jun 2, 2013.

1. FowLO MEY pLox
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. He told me that too
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I was followed :D
    Equinox_Boss and THE_LEGEND4 like this.
  4. yo super admin dood I want to 2 b followd lik al da others giv me ur paswrd so i cn follow ppl
  5. I think ICC is following me as well.....every time I look out the window there is a cow staring at me in the distance
  6. cows3.jpg
  7. Lol, i freaked out when he followed me. Now, it doesn't mean as much :(

I think he's behind me right now o.o
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Yes, maybe "following spree" is code for "keeping tabs on trouble-makers." :p I think that it just feels good to be followed by somebody like a staff member or very involved member because it makes you feel important and worth their time. I kind of see where they are coming from when they freak out.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. If that's' the case then I've apparently been a troublemaker since I started xD
  10. PloXXXXX?? i nevr band i just a newbbbb folllooowerwerwe moooeee! plox?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Ok, no more noob accent
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. I was followed by moose, and trolled too. Aikar game him powers to do so.
    PandasEatRamen and Equinox_Boss like this.
  13. Yep.....ICC is on a spree.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. IcC is following me too.
    A few weeks ago, I was all alone at the bus stop after school. Suddenly, somebody appeared out of nowhere, wearing a hat that covered their face and a very, very long trench coat. They had an Ice Cream cone in their pocket, and they made a really loud snort through their nostrils.
    Then, the bus came, and I got on. The strange person followed me onto the bus, and then I heard it: The clip clop of hooves. I shrugged it off. The person sat by the window, across the part where the seats split and there's a walkway (I dunno what it's called) from me. They took out their ice cream, and began to lick it with a really big tongue. They dropped some of it on the floor because of the sheer size of their tongue.

20 minutes later, I got off at the bus stop near my house. Once again, they followed me. The wind blew really hard, and their hat came off and landed in front of me. I turned around, and said
    "Hey, dude, your hat fell o-". My voice trailed off.
    Standing infront of me was a cow. He dropped his trench coat, revealing a suit, and no shoes. Just hooves.
    "Oh my god...it's...it's..."
    "Y'know, since you know who I am now, i'm going to have to kill you" he said, whipping out a knife. Made out of ice cream.
    "ICECREAMCOW!!!" I shrieked, running back home.

Luckily, I made it back home and have never talked about the encounter until now. I sometimes see the hat, the trench coat, watching me from a distance sometimes...

Oh, sorry, I thought we were talking about real life and not site follows. My bad.
  15. no dere nut mrs pandas dey r robots an dey cnt follo ppl if dey follo mi i bild a shryne 2 dem an wurship da mod
  16. I notice a certain pattern with this, does anyone else? ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Wut.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Well then...
  19. God dangit ICC you're giving everyone here heart attacks. At least me and Pro. :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.