ICC Event Today (1/15/2014)

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IcecreamCow, Jan 15, 2014.

1. I'll log out with them don't worry.
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  2. If it's like the previous ones, especially if its in the nether....I wouldn't recommend it. With potions/gold apples maybe you could survive, but I'd be suprised.

I'll try and make it :)
  3. Dang won't get to my computer till like 8-8:30 est time zone.... hope I don't miss it but odds are good I will.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  4. Well, there is a 95% chance that you will die. It will help greatly to bring god armor so that it is reduced to a whopping 25%. He pretty much spawns 100 diamond armor wearing enraged zombie and there is a slight chance that he will spawn them on certain people. This event CAN be super profitable OR cause a great loss of your items. I suggest bringing soulbound items, so you can keep in the fight when you die.
  5. Well, I don't have anything soulbound. I'm just going with food. :p
  6. Nowhere is safe. He once spawned 100 Enraged Mobs inside a tiny dirt shack.
  7. Log in and relog process my friend.
  8. just bring some yolo and a bit of swag and you can live anything
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  9. well not really lol i mean people were boasting the last time that they got around 20 stars lol. this definitely affects the economy i got a alot of ghast tears myself you just have to be careful and you wont die lol
  10. Beacons are already worth like 8k so I don't think it really matters tbh.
    fat_batman likes this.
  11. just saying lol i had no armor and didnt die that much because of avoiding the hoard if you dont hit them they dont attack you. they also dont oneshot so iron armor can let you survive on the sidlines so you dont get killed then you can get stuff then log out lol
  12. Will be able to make it!
    Watching this thread for now :p
  13. i will make it if he doesnt decide to make it in the next hour lol
    CoolCal14 likes this.
  14. Wait did it start yet? or did i miss it lol?
  15. Fascinating :3
  16. Meh. These things are crazee.

marine4121 and IcecreamCow like this.

17. after the last event the price didn't even drop, the cheapest I could find for them is 10k

I think most people use them not sell them

Drop more nether stars icc
  18. I sell beacons for 7500r, so it doesn't really matter how many are dropped.
  19. did it happen