I need help with my skin

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Kiriyuuu, Jan 3, 2016.

1. er wot

A hacker wouldn't be able to do anything to you if you gave out your email address. If that was the case it'd be a security risk signing up to websites and emails probably wouldn't exist, and you wouldn't be here on EMC spreading false information.
  2. Yeah I looked it up while in prison, woops, didn't even know that.
  3. wot
  4. You can probably predict what "Prison" is...
    And yeah, I thought e-mails lead to IPs, just a misunderstanding ;-;
  5. You're forgiven lel.

They can give you a person's IP address, but this doesn't actually matter. You can get everyone's IP address very easily and they will never be accurate. Mine is usually off by a few miles, and when it is close to my home, it doesn't actually tell anyone where I live.
  6. But people who run servers can IP ban you, if they had the power...like Aikar and krysyy in what they did with Cory... I still loned ;-;
  7. working on the body of the hoody just 1 question what bit do u want 16 32 or 64?
  8. what happened to cory
  9. IP banned
  10. ... what did he do to deserve it
  11. Well first he used an X-ray mod during one UHC and the surprisingly his alt got a ban for scamming players, which you can see the (iRupees) profile for.
  12. If you need help with your skin, try lotion or see dermatologist ;)
  13. A few things here...

Yes, sharing your e-mail address with strangers is a bad idea. However, sharing your e-mail address will not make you more vulnerable to hacking and it will not reveal your IP address / home IP address. If I know your e-mail address then I also know a domain name. With that name I can lookup the mailservers which that domain uses, but that's about it.

But hacking or not: sharing this with everyone is a bad idea. You risk people to find out your real name (which isn't always advisable) and you also risk your address to get abused by 3rd parties. Several "spiders" search the Internet merely to pick up (working) e-mail addresses so that they can be sold and used to send spam to.

Empire Minecraft's support address is support@empireminecraft.com. So, uhm...

Code:
    breve:/home/peter $ dig empireminecraft.com mx

;; ANSWER SECTION:
    empireminecraft.com.    900    IN      MX      10 web01.starlis.com.

;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
    web01.starlis.com.      7298    IN      A      199.167.148.188

And this IP address is the same as that for www.empireminecraft.com. So all we discovered here is that the website & mail server run on the same machine, but this didn't give us one single clue on Aikar's IP address. Proof? Well, the website is always available, even when Aikar's new signature tells us that he's offline.

As to your skin...

The best and easiest way to share (apart from uploading to Imgur) is using a website like http://mcskinsearch.com . I just enter a Minecraft username and I get their skin. Simple as that.

So to get the OP's skin simply use this link: http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/PikachuKidKiri
  14. Unless someone is home hosting without CloudFlare or any other sort of protection, then you've got no chance of finding someone's IP from their email address. Also, Aikar doesn't home host any of the EMC stuff, other than maybe a private server or two. The only problem is spiders getting hold of an email address and selling it to spammers.
  15. THIS IS VERY true now can we all get off the subject pls :D it is my email it is gone now so lets leave it like that ok
  16. 64 bit, the hoodie has to be on the overlay (second layer) and it's a normal skin, not 3-pixel arm.
  17. lol
  18. OK i will start working on it tomorrow i just got home from scouts and i sorta want to go to bed
  19. Alright.
  20. It's been two weeks almost dude xD