i need help with instant repeaters

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by daanhu, Feb 24, 2023.

1. basicly the idea of a instant repeteren is basicly

bug power rails or make the game tink they on than update them since its 1 long rail it updates it all at 1s

its like bug powering a piston some pipel may have exspirenst it pistons shut only be alle to be powered around them but yea quazy conectifety basicly if u can power a door u can power a piston but if u power the piston u need to update it if its alrady exstended it will instandly retract its somting like that but i need it for some project and i cant like predict the signal out put since the signal is not the same efry time and needs to be instant

the ptoblem instant repeaters wont get buged if they ar like longer than a cople mudules of instead of almost instant ly geting buged efry segment it gets worse and i need like 50 so maybe 20 i dond now if this fixeble or somting internal or we shut not be alble to do it

i can maybe predict the signal but its gona be a big wire mes and not that accurate since it needs to be more accurate than a game tick
  2. check if the mechanism you want use 0-tick pistons. Paper blocks that behavior from happening since it's a bug
    UltiPig and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  3. Alternatively, you could always design a rapid-fire redstone torch circuit, but it's susceptible to redstone burnout. (It may be disabled on EMC too, but I'm not sure on that, so don't quote me.)
  4. basicly redstone torches have a 1 tick delay after like 50 mudules its more than a second
  5. basicly dind use pistons since u they instant retract and than takes a wille to exstent
  6. basicly i need the rail lines for a cople tings basicly looting is tnt looting is 1 of them basicly the idea of tnt looting is that u kan looting kill mobs rigt under a mob farm so u can make the mudules lower and u dons have to transport the mobs to the player