I Need Friends!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SaizoTheFifth, May 20, 2013.

1. so lonely... I haven't left this chair since the beginning of this thread
  2. Um…ok. Well, um…lucid dreaming doesn't seem like something that can be taught. :confused:
    It's more about having your conscious aware that you are dreaming and I have no idea if that's possible to teach at all. I can only lucid dream. Been like this all my life. I think it depends on the person.

As for friends…just join in in town chat! I've seen you talking, but most people aren't talking to you because all you noramlly say is how you don't have friends. Just simply join in talking with everyone else! We're not going to destroy you for what you said. :p
    Remember, these are friends you have over the Internet. People can't fit all your criteria.
    BilboBaggins23 likes this.
  3. on how to work it it allways fails
  4. I join some chats but I get either hated or tricked
  5. As I said earlier, when I see you chatting, you're always talking about how you don't have friends. Not exactly the best to way to converse with someone.
    As for being tricked…that's not good. Like how are you being tricked? Is it bad enough that the staff should be notified about? Or something other players can help you deal with?
  6. this thread is dyeing down and the only person cooperating is Cordial_Pie thank you
  7. if this server dies down Cordial_Pie gets to be my friend
  8. Server? :confused:
  9. I'm not trying to be a pain but....
    Go get out of that chair and make some friends! :p
    I can be your friend.
  10. I "get" to be your friend?

11. I'm not sure I get what's going on here. I require enlightenment.
  12. I'd say be friendlier, join in on conversations, all that good stuff. Don't focus on how you don't have friends, but focus on how to make some, especially in a community that you're fairly new to.
    penfoldex and Adderwolf71 like this.