I HATE MY LIFE >:U

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Tazri, Apr 14, 2013.

1. What?...
  2. Im not going to repeat myself. Seems you do not understand your own language.
  3. I do know my own language. MC has been out for 4 years if you count its pre-alpha release in 2009.
  4. Oh really, you should of never said anything before, if you did not know your facts. Now you are just contradicting yourself.
  5. I know my facts. I don't know what you mean by "You don't know your facts". Just tell me and stop calling me an idiot otherwise i'll end up coming back with something worse... which'll get me banned >.>
  6. Is this what you mean onaj?
    jacob5089 likes this.
  7. I havent called you an idiot...
  8. ?
  9. Can this thread be renamed to the "Sass/Argument Thread"? Jeez lol.
  10. You said "Just because someone has been playing MC for several years does not make them experienced"
    Then Soul replied to you this "MC hasn't been out for several years". (Even though minecraft was available to be purchased and to play the game in 2009)

Then you replied "Know your facts" stuff and Soul doesn't get it, so I thought your talking about hes small miss understanding on your post.

Sounds a bit confusing from me?

Oh and Chasca, got the nether cords?
  11. This is what I think:

Couple - 2
    Few - 3
    Several - 7
    A lot - 13
  12. Yea lol a bit confusing.
  13. Hence why I don't understand why you're saying I don't understand my own language, and to get my facts right.
    Look above.
  14. Im a newborn llama..
  15. so, you are saying the whole thing was a joke? Then why did you defend yourself (badly, sorry) instead of just saying It was a joke :rolleyes:
    brickstrike likes this.
  16. Why is thread like a war now?
  17. It happens with people... on a unrelated topic, when your gold dragon hatches, could you get me a gold egg?
  18. I have no clue. :p
  19. Totally... totally...
  20. Your profile pic looks quite happy. :)
    brickstrike likes this.