I Appear to Already be Registered, Yet I can't Reset my Password?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Leafjosiah9, Mar 27, 2016.

1. This is my friends ACC. He let me use it so I could post on here :) Anyway, when I type /register in - game (my real user is InfectedMiner007) it says I already appear to be registered. So I go to the forums and try to reset my password but it says 'this user was not found.' It's super frustrating because I wanna be recognizable on the server from the forums. Any solutions? :)
  2. Same thing Happened to me, you have to do /forumpass
  3. Thank you sir! Also why does it say im a 'new member' ?
    tuqueque likes this.
  4. That is your forum rank
    InfectedMiner007 likes this.
  5. InfectedMiner007 likes this.
  6. The new member thing on the forum depends on your forum trophies, which you'll get for e.g. posting and getting likes. Let me try to find link for you. :) EDIT: Thanks WitherDoggie for making me not have to do work :p
    BenMA and InfectedMiner007 like this.
  7. Thanks for the wicked fast replies everybody!
    tuqueque likes this.
  8. Hi InfectedMiner. Welcome to the forums. Defiantly a great place to be. :)
  9. Thanks, I agree! I've been a part of it for some time now, mostly on auctions but i haven't taken a really active role in the community, but i'd like to change that!
    tuqueque likes this.
  10. No prom bel I know how it sometimes feels when stuff like that happens,it's ok now.
    If you have any questions pm me and I will help
  11. If /forumpass doesn't work for you for some reason, you can send and email to support@empireminecraft.com and explain your situation there; it will be taken care of. :)

Also hey I'm toade, nice to meet you. :)