I Am Viper

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ViperXxWarfare, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Hellow everybody, My name is Viper, and I have been all around the minecraft community in my time. I've been from Prison, to faction server, all the way back around. But now, I wanted to have my go at an economy server! So far, I'm loving this one! The people are nice, respectful, it's a shame they aren't as talkative as I expected! (May just be user error seeing as there are different chat sections) I hope to make a lot of friends, and I hope to share many conversations with you all in the near future! I have a Youtube channel, so sometimes I may record or something of the sort. I won't share my Youtube channel name unless the Moderators of the forums say it's okay. I mean no harm to the server or the rules placed upon it. So a little bit about me? Well I'm currently attending 11th grade in Interactive Digital Arts in a trade school. Basically, we use Mac computers to make our own logos, images, music, etc. If I can figure out how with this website format, I will show you a logo I made for myself and my Youtube channel!
    Anyway, If you would like to hang out or talk to me at anytime, just ask and if I approve, I can give you my Skype. Thanks for reading this introduction of me, and I can't wait to meet you all. :)

Also, our sites use XenForo as our platform. To insert an image from a link, click the image of the little tree in the text editor, and paste in an image link. You can also upload a file directly from your computer, if it is under a certain size.
  3. Welcome to EMC
    We would like to inform you that the staff nor players are liable for your impending loss of a social life.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. Hi Viper,

Welcome to the Empire MineCraft server (EMC) :)

As to those rules; I don't think you have much to worry about. I know it has already been officially confirmed by Olaf_C, but still would like to add a little myself...

When it comes to the server rules then you'll see that they basically cover all the (in my opinion) obvious problems such as stealing or griefing, but they also try hard not to intrude too much on your gameplay, which is one of the things which quickly hooked me.

A very good example is (in my opinion) shown on the official promotional youtube video. 30 seconds in that video, that is what caught my attention. I know that this example mainly focusses on building (styles) and not so much behavior, but I hope that you'll still get the point I'm trying to make here.

In general: there are rules, but those rules are lenient and mostly consist of making sure that we all have a good gaming experience. As long as whatever it is you're doing doesn't (negatively) affect other players then you're usually perfectly in the clear (exceptions always apply, but for that you should check out the rules yourself). Don't do unto others...

So, I hope I gave you a little impression as to what you can expect here. In general: a (family) friendly server where main focus is really all about the players (and their welfare).

I hope you'll have a great time here!
  5. Welcome to the Empire Viper, I'm sure you will have a great time here. :)
  6. Welcome, most important thing about economy on this server is: Don't sell your promos right away, wait as long as you can. They gain value over time. :)
  7. Welcome to the Empire, Viper! If you're posting your YouTube videos here then just make sure that they are posted in the correct forum section and you're good to go, happy hunting! :)
  8. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  9. Are you guys able to see my signature picture?
    Sorry if I'm a bit noobish on the forums, I have not been on enjin in a long time
  10. Your signature is visible under each of your posts - it looks great! :)
  11. Yuppers, I can see your sig also!
    Welcome to EMC, good luck at the economy!
    Hope ya have fun!